Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen

Post New Thread Reply   

Kakarot47
Old 02-29-2016 , 11:36   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #51

Good Job +karma

i saw gun floating in air and you moved gun one by one with unknown button ( Which button you used to move)
and how to select gun ?

AssasinSniperNightmare ModArmageddon ModApolacyps Mod
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakarot47
Syturi0
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 15:11   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarot47 View Post
Good Job +karma

i saw gun floating in air and you moved gun one by one with unknown button ( Which button you used to move)
and how to select gun ?
E (Use) i think.
Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 23:27   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #53

As i said and in other topics, i will say it here again

It is possible to show a sprite or a model but not on the hud, only in the front of the player
You can create the illusion that it is set on the hud, by creating a thinking entity and move it along with the player, but you will have issues with the entity going through walls, and also shaking/moving delay

The best way to do it without shaking is to create a view model and set it to the player when you want it to be displayed, but i cannot be done for dead players, and also it will replace the player's weapon model

Also, there will be an issue with players who use left hand for weapons ( it will displayed the writing backwards ) and cannot be fixed without slow hacking due to a bug that occurs when minimizing the game

The best and most decent way to display a nice message on the player's screen is dhud message..

But if you guys want it that much, i may create a plugin using view model if i will have any free time, but im gonna need images with the messages you want to be displayed.. i dont have time to create them
Old 03-17-2016 , 23:34   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
As i said and in other topics, i will say it here again

It is possible to show a sprite or a model but not on the hud, only in the front of the player
You can create the illusion that it is set on the hud, by creating a thinking entity and move it along with the player, but you will have issues with the entity going through walls, and also shaking/moving delay

The best way to do it without shaking is to create a view model and set it to the player when you want it to be displayed, but i cannot be done for dead players, and also it will replace the player's weapon model

Also, there will be an issue with players who use left hand for weapons ( it will displayed the writing backwards ) and cannot be fixed without slow hacking due to a bug that occurs when minimizing the game

The best and most decent way to display a nice message on the player's screen is dhud message..

But if you guys want it that much, i may create a plugin using view model if i will have any free time, but im gonna need images with the messages you want to be displayed.. i dont have time to create them
Or you can teach us(me) how to make viewmodels so we(i) can create them.
CHE4TER
Old 03-18-2016 , 07:53   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #55

GoldSrc sucks.
Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2016 , 13:05   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #56

Because maybe i dont have time to create a tutorial when there is already something like that around here?

Also a plugin like that... but is not very well done tho and it contains slowhack

Just get the images, or models if you want, and i will manage the rest

Or learn to search better and use your scripting knowledge a little bit

Last edited by Depresie; 03-18-2016 at 13:06.