12% 

Solved JB doors issue + player models not working

Post New Thread Reply   

Papero
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2017 , 18:03   JB doors issue + player models not working
Reply With Quote #1

Hi!
In my JailBreak server, if I open a door (that automatically closes after x seconds) and I'm standing "in the middle of it" when it closes, it deals me crazy amounts of damage and kills me. It's like I get stuck in it, but I've seen that in many other servers they don't have the same issue (if a player is standing in the middle of an opened door, it doesn't close until the player doesn't go away).
I would like to know if someone knows how to fix this, since it's getting annoying that every round someone has to die because of the doors
(If you can't understand what I mean, I can make a video in which I show the problem)

Another problem that I have is that I installed some custom player models in my server using Zephyrus store
But even if I've done everything right, some of my players can't see these player models (instead, they only see the shape of them, but the model is completely black)
Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=888573589

Thanks in advance to everyone

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!

Last edited by Papero; 03-22-2017 at 05:22.
Bchewy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2017 , 04:18   Re: JB doors issue + player models not working
Reply With Quote #2

Problem 1:
I don't think the jail doors have anything to do with this, on some maps the doors tend to close even if players are in it's way and kill people, and on some other maps they just don't kill them.
It'll be good if a dev could possibly make a plugin with the function of blocking door damage or something.. but that would be fairly troublesome if you don't use a plugin like SJD (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=264100)

Problem 2:
Add materials into your fastdl server, players have downloaded the models but not the materials.

Good luck!
Brian.

Last edited by Bchewy; 03-22-2017 at 04:22.