Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

VaultX - Help me -

Post New Thread Reply   

Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 01-16-2005 , 13:08   VaultX - Help me -
Reply With Quote #1

Ok, I started coding a module for AMXX/SOURCEMOD, figuring if I kept the actual coding seperate I could use it with SM some time down the line.

Anyway, its a simple linked list, that auto-sorts the data as its incoming < Just to show what it could do >, but I'm stuck, and cant make it take a string due to my limited knowledge of templates.

So, if anyone could change this to take a string instead of a char, I'd be much appreciated.

I figured a simple duel linked list implimentation for storing data could be used to create a new vault system, that simply stores the entire file within the memory and alters it as it goes, then saves to a file on another command.

Please help.
Note: Currently simply a C++ project, not affiliated with SM, but to be implimented into a module. Thats why it still prints using iostream.
Attached Files
File Type: cpp snake.cpp (4.1 KB, 262 views)
Send a message via AIM to Twilight Suzuka Send a message via MSN to Twilight Suzuka
Bad HAL 9000
Old 01-17-2005 , 20:57  
Reply With Quote #2

std::list
Send a message via ICQ to Bad HAL 9000 Send a message via AIM to Bad HAL 9000 Send a message via MSN to Bad HAL 9000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bad HAL 9000
Namralkeeg
Old 01-18-2005 , 15:02  
Reply With Quote #3

Valve already provides a vector class as part of the sdk, utlvector.h. I would just use their class since it handles templates already, but if nothing else, you can look at what they did.
Send a message via ICQ to Namralkeeg Send a message via Yahoo to Namralkeeg
BAILOPAN
Old 01-18-2005 , 19:34  
Reply With Quote #4

or std::map