Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam v2.3.6 (Updated: 8/20/12)

Post New Thread Reply   

thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 10-06-2010 , 20:56   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
sm_ans_buyzones: If enabled, players may not purchase more grenades then the variables defined below. If disabled, players may use no more then the defined variables regardless of where they pick the grenade up.
Horrible cvar description, but if you enable it, players will only be able to use 2/1/1 regardless of where they get the grenade from. If it's disabled, the players will be able to buy 2/1/1 and use however many they find.
Old 10-06-2010 , 21:25   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #22

I see.

I tested it in the meantime and that's correct. I was NOT able to buy them but I was able to pick them from the ground on $2000.

However, I tried to change the cvars and no matter what number I put it still says that the same amount of nadez/flashes/smokes are allowed.

I've put '2' on all 3 cvars regarding the allowed number of nadez/flashes/smokes but I was still able to buy only 1 of each.

And you should fix something.. When a player is not able to buy another nade/flash/smoke he still spends his money. I guess that's not difficult to fix and that way it will prevent player from losing money for buying... nothing.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 10-06-2010 , 21:28   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #23

Alright, I'll look into the cvars not updating after I get my servers fixed from the recent CS:S update. It's quite possible I broke that functionality in the most recent update the script, but I never use anything other than 2/1/1 so I wouldn't have noticed. As far as the money issue, that shouldn't be too hard to do either.
Old 10-06-2010 , 21:36   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #24

2/1/1 is also what I would use and I think it's working.

However, a message saying 'you're allowed to buy only 1 flashbang per round' confuses me.

I think you messed up a code last time a lil bit because the Source file now has 1/1/1 set as default even you can buy 2 flashbangs... :rolleyes:

P.S. But you should fix it anyways for the people that want to change those values.. Then fix the message saying that you can buy only one even you can get 2 of them and also fix the money bug.

Thanks.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 10-06-2010 , 21:36   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #25

*Edit: Alcohol doesn't make me easy to understan*

I had a hell of a time trying to get the script to work with only one flash bang, but it appears it's hardcoded to allow a player to purchase up to two at one time. I gave up trying to get a method to work, but now that I'm a bit more familiar with SDKHooks, I might be able to whip something up in the next update.
Old 10-06-2010 , 21:46   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #26

I'll be waiting for that... Hoping that you will be sober when updating it
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 10-06-2010 , 21:47   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #27

Doubtful hehe, I do my best programming while I'm drunk! I just never remember what I did the following day >.>, so I guess it's a little counter productive having to go back and re-examine everything.
Old 10-06-2010 , 22:02   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #28

Well... I just tested it again..

When set as default... 1/1/1 it allows me to buy 1 nade, 1 smoke and 2 flashed but after buying the second one it says that I can't buy more than 1 flashbang per round.

Since your server is down right now (like you said) you can contact me and we can do some testing on my own and get this plugin to work properly ;)

Reply to my PM.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 01-17-2011 , 13:17   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #29

Version 2.2.1 Released!
This update has been needed for a very long time, but as I didn't have a server that required the functionality, I had no reason to work on it . With that being said, it's finally been updated to resolve all prior issues.
  • Removed dependency for SDKHooks; replaced with the usage of a gamedata file, as well as functionality to run should the gamedata be incorrect or missing.
  • Correctly limits the number of grenades, smokes, and flashbangs player can use.
  • Hooks the "buy", "rebuy" and "autobuy" command to prevent bypassing the script to purchase extra grenades.
  • Integrated further into YouzAMenace's Weapon Restriction plugin to provide nice restriction messages.
  • Redefined all cvars and cleaned up their descriptions.
  • Updated detection methods to ensure it only counts grenades players purchase inside of a buyzone, rather grenades/flashes/smokes they pick up inside of the buyzone.
  • Prevented purchasing of extra grenades/flashes/smokes if the maximum had been reached.
  • With the gamedata loaded, excess grenades/flashes/smokes will be dropped rather than removed; without the gamedata, excess items will simply be removed.
  • Optimized code. Did other stuff. Can't remember what else. But update to this version dammit.
@CRNOGORAC, while I doubt you still use this plugin, your issue has been resolved.
Old 01-17-2011 , 13:36   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
Reply With Quote #30

thanks for the update, but it wont compile :S

edit:
strange, i donwloaded the .sp file, and compiled it manually on sourcemod.com/compiler, no problems..

Last edited by siangc; 01-17-2011 at 14:14.