THIS PLUGIN IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY AND NEEDS CHANGES. PLEASE WAIT. REMOVED UNTIL FIX UPDATE
- With "type" "2" setting problems will occur. Because the slowdown was a later addition:
- This is only accounting for the lead rusher and not multiple rushers.
- This is not resetting clients who were already being slowed down.
- A proper Anti Rush plugin.
- Uses the Survivors map flow distance to accurately determine who's ahead/behind.
- Can slowdown a rushers running speed or teleport them back.
- Can teleport forward slackers who are lagging behind.
- Various options to customise.
- Supports translations.
- KasperH - For the request.
- Lux and MasterMind420 for various ideas.
Saved to l4d_anti_rush.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// Minimum number of survivors before the function kicks in. Must be 3 or greater otherwise the lead/last and average cannot be detected.
// 0.0=Off. How far behind someone can travel from the average distance before being teleported forward.
// 0.0=Off. How far forward someone can travel from the average distance before being teleported or slowed down.
// Maximum speed someone can travel when being slowed down.
// 0=Off. 1=Print To Chat. 2=Hint Text. Display a message to someone rushing.
// How often to print the message if enabled.
// What to do with rushers. 1=Slowdown player speed when moving forward. 2=Teleport back to group.
// Anti Rush plugin version.
- Added Russian translations to the .zip. Thanks to "KRUTIK" for providing.
- No other changes.
- Initial Release.
- Download the .zip and extract the files to their respective folders in your servers \addons\sourcemod\ folder.
: English (en), Russian (ru).