- Provides more options for both games, such as when the screen should turn black and white and how many revives are allowed.
- Options to control when the heartbeat sound plays and when survivors should start vocalizing that they're about to die.
- This fixes L4D1 players going from black and white on the 2nd revive to normal color after subsequent revives when increasing the survivor_max_incapacitated_count cvar value.
- The bug is described here by Dragokas.
- This plugins cvar l4d_heartbeat_revives overwrites the games survivor_max_incapacitated_count cvar, so set your desired value in this plugins cvar config.
- Cvar default values of "2" is what the game uses by default.
- "Dragokas" - For the inspiration.
Saved to l4d_heartbeat.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// How many revives are allowed before a player is killed (wrapper to survivor_max_incapacitated_count cvar).
// How many revives until the black and white screen overlay starts.
// How many revives until the heartbeat sound starts playing.
// How many revives until the player starts vocalizing that they're about to die.
// Heartbeat plugin version.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.