I made this plugin with Zombie Escape in mind.
A lot of ZE maps have admin rooms that let you change levels and its rather annoying to have to noclip/tp to the buttons and then try to find the right button.
This plugin looks at all the func_buttons on the map with certain names and adds them to a menu admins can use to use the button.
- The plugin automatically makes a list of all the buttons with substrings found in the admin_buttons.txt file.
- The plugin allows viewing of the buttons that are in the list accessable to admins, and a list of all the maps buttons.
- The plugin allows root admins to temporarily add other buttons in the map to the list of accessable buttons with a simple command.
- sm_buttonwatchlist: List all phrases flagged by the Admin Buttons plugin
- sm_buttonlist: List all button names on the map
- sm_buttons: Allows admin to activate any buttons on the map (Reserved for generic admins and higher)
- sm_buttonadd <arg>: Allows root admin to add a search term and redo the button search for that term (Reserved for root admins) (eg. "/buttonadd bubble")
Just go to my github repo
and download the sourcemod folder, then drag it into the addons folder. You can add keywords you want to be automatically found in button names by adding them to new lines in the admin_buttons.txt file
Big thanks to everybody who has helped me on the Sourcemod Discord server!