Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

good games..

Post New Thread Reply   

SpILL
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2010 , 02:47   Re: good games..
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsme View Post
50euros, i'm not spending that much money on a game. i just don't think it's worth it, and especially after a month i will get bored of it.
In this case, you should ask electronic arts about it. They cost too much money for their products even for non-online games, lol.

I like them. Because their game B.L.A.C.K and it owned every fucking shooting game.
Unfortunately, I doesn't comes for pc. It's available on ps2 and xFux360.

drekes
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2010 , 03:08   Re: good games..
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpILL View Post
In this case, you should ask electronic arts about it. They cost too much money for their products even for non-online games, lol.

I like them. Because their game B.L.A.C.K and it owned every fucking shooting game.
Unfortunately, I doesn't comes for pc. It's available on ps2 and xFux360.
That was one of the best shooters i played on ps2. Only the ending where those guys started shooting with rocket launchers in a hangar was a little overdone imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilgupta345 View Post
You're retarded.
Send a message via MSN to drekes
DaxProxy
Old 07-28-2010 , 03:11   Re: good games..
Reply With Quote #23

How about Counter-Strike?
Actually, no really...Modern Warfare 2 kick's ass...but Modern Warfare 1 kick's even more ass, and it's around the price range you asked for.

Want ApolloRP for Counter-Strike? Show your support: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...39#post1264739
SpILL
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2010 , 03:33   Re: good games..
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxProxy View Post
How about Counter-Strike?
Actually, no really...Modern Warfare 2 kick's ass...but Modern Warfare 1 kick's even more ass, and it's around the price range you asked for.
Yes, it dose kicks ass. I'd suggest that as well, after all on my hit list too.
CoD MW2 ftw!

DaxProxy
Old 07-28-2010 , 04:24   Re: good games..
Reply With Quote #25

Very many people say that MW2 is total utter failure because lack of dedicated servers...but actually i somewhat like it...

At first when i read the news that MW2 doesn't support dedicated servers, my only tought was WTF, but i've got used to it, and it seems very natural.

Game is very rewarding, all the challenges, weapons and killstreaks...killstreaks just make want to cry (not really) when i die at 24 killstreak (not unusal for me, since i have razer mice and so on...), gives this adrenaline rush when you get high killstreak.

But for progaming, there are only three games for me, Counter-Strike 1.6, Battlefield 2 (BFBD2 Is fun but lacks this ceartain "feel") and Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Hopefully i can add CSPROMOD to the list in the future, since it has improved alot.

Lil note, one thing you really want to try out is Doom 2 Multiplayer! Held me and my friends playing atleast 12 hours straight.

Makes me sound like total nolifer, but most of the time i develop web or program amxx plugins. (New hobby)

Want ApolloRP for Counter-Strike? Show your support: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...39#post1264739

Last edited by DaxProxy; 07-28-2010 at 04:26.
omgitsme
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2010 , 10:02   Re: good games..
Reply With Quote #26

i quite liked the cod4mw. hows the online game play? because cod mw2's online gameplay looks awsome. and i heard something about double xp weekends and stuff.