This plugin's purpose is to kick anyone who tries to join your server with a VPN. It does it by checking from this
website whether the client who is joining your server is using a VPN or not.
It then saves the ip and whether it's a proxy to a database so it doesn't need to check the same ip many times.
You can use either mysql or sqlite database with this plugin.
The plugin creates a log file to sourcemod/logs/VPNBlock_Log.txt and logs everyone who tries to join the server with a VPN.
Admin commands (require flag z)
sm_vbwhitelist "<SteamID>" - Whitelists a steamid which is allowed to join even with a VPN.
sm_vbunwhitelist "<SteamID>" - Removes a steamid from whitelist.
CVars are saved to your cfg/sourcemod/VPNBlock.cfg
// 1 = Kick and log client when he tries to join with a VPN 0 = only log
// If the response contains this it means the player is using a VPN.
// The url used to check proxies.
- Make sure you have Steamworks installed.
- Upload smx and translation file to your server
- (Optional) Add a new entry called "VPNBlock" to your databases.cfg. If this entry is not found the default entry is used.
- Made the plugin use steamworks instead of system2 for http requests.
- Added option to change the url which is used to check for vpns.
- Added option to only log users who join with VPN instead of kicking them.
- Initial release.