Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Some help needed.

Post New Thread Reply   

Blixeen
Old 11-07-2019 , 20:23   Some help needed.
Reply With Quote #1

First of all, I'm COMPLETELY new to all of this, so I'm sorry if it's a very easy to fix mistake and I just posted for nothing, but here it is. I've purchased a CS:GO server, created admin groups (Helper, Administrator, etc. even that took some time to figure out how to do) but I want to restrict commands to certain groups. How can I do that? For example I have the Advanced Admin Commands plugins and Helpers can access *some* of the commands such as: add armor, cash, burn, timebomb, god (you got the point) and other "fun" commands. I want to restrict those to root only (myself).

Edit: Also if someone could explain how to install the "!ws" plugin without getting a ban on my token (from what I've heard of?) would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks for helping

Last edited by Blixeen; 11-07-2019 at 20:32.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-07-2019 , 22:43   Re: Some help needed.
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixeen View Post
First of all, I'm COMPLETELY new to all of this, so I'm sorry if it's a very easy to fix mistake and I just posted for nothing, but here it is. I've purchased a CS:GO server, created admin groups (Helper, Administrator, etc. even that took some time to figure out how to do) but I want to restrict commands to certain groups. How can I do that? For example I have the Advanced Admin Commands plugins and Helpers can access *some* of the commands such as: add armor, cash, burn, timebomb, god (you got the point) and other "fun" commands. I want to restrict those to root only (myself).
https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Overridi...ess_(SourceMod)

Quote:
Edit: Also if someone could explain how to install the "!ws" plugin without getting a ban on my token (from what I've heard of?) would be much appreciated as well.
not possible
Old 11-08-2019 , 09:30   Re: Some help needed.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:

Thanks for helping
Yeah first of all, you can use the link from over me.

!ws is bannable whatsoever, but theres bypasses by using tokens bought from sites (https://csgo.***************/), that secures your server, andby doing that you wont get banned via: steam.