Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Is there away to disable immunity entirely?

Post New Thread Reply   

MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2016 , 12:15   Is there away to disable immunity entirely?
Reply With Quote #1

I am familiar with sm_immunity_mode but what I am trying to do is allow players who are not a member of steam group target players who are and are assigned a custom flag and immunity 0. I am using steam group admins to assign custom flag. I am using custom votes redux for voting.

The situation at present is that non-steam group members can not target group members assigned flag even thought immunity is 0. I have confirmed this with sm_dump_admcache. And sort of on topic even if I remove the immunity setting form sgadmins config they still get assigned immunity of 0.

Anyhow, if I unload SGA and reload SM admins, check cache to make sure steam group is gone, you can then target the players of steam group.

I guess the best way is to just disable immunity entirely if possible. As the way I look at it everyone should be able to target one another if it is needed at all, well except for Z
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2016 , 11:24   Re: Is there away to disable immunity entirely?
Reply With Quote #2

i assign them groups, and set the permission at the group level...
MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2016 , 10:22   Re: Is there away to disable immunity entirely?
Reply With Quote #3

Yes I have all players signed flags/immunity through groups. The "problem" seems to around steam group admins plugin that assigns them a custom flag to get a few small perks for joining steam group. By problem I mean it seems anyone assigned a flag and even immunity 0 can not be targetd by people with zero flags ( eg random pubbers who join server and aren't member of any of the groups. I will post the config file later as mobile atm..

It seems to me that anyone assigned any flag can not be targeted by players without. The immunity mode valve doesn't seem to do anything in this particular situation.

Last edited by MaloModo; 12-23-2016 at 10:23.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2016 , 13:41   Re: Is there away to disable immunity entirely?
Reply With Quote #4

immunity is a a sm thing. IIRC core cfg has a setting to allow cross targeting of admins with same level, you can try that. Id assu e players with no flags have 0 for immunity, but it may just return false always