Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 05-04-2019 , 22:29   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #781

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallehns View Post
For the sake of uttermost clarity, exactly what builds of sourcemod and metamod do i need to be running for !knife to actually work? and what command do I type to see all the plugin versions in the console?
cheers
any version with sourcemod 1.9
or sourcemod 1.10.0.6392

or latest sourcemod 1.10 with PTaH 1.1.0 branch manually compiled from https://github.com/komashchenko/PTaH/tree/1.1.0

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
bunny69
Old 05-05-2019 , 06:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
any version with sourcemod 1.9
or sourcemod 1.10.0.6392

or latest sourcemod 1.10 with PTaH 1.1.0 branch manually compiled from https://github.com/komashchenko/PTaH/tree/1.1.0
where are the latest download links?
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-05-2019 , 08:06   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny69 View Post
where are the latest download links?
Sourcemod (stable) last
https://www.sourcemod.net/downloads.php?branch=stable

Sourcemod (dev) last
https://www.sourcemod.net/downloads.php?branch=dev

you can see on the dev the Build number, scroll to "6392" and click on the windows icon, linux icon or the os icon to download the version

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 05-05-2019 at 08:06.
Xadzkon
Old 05-05-2019 , 09:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #784

Hi.
I have two questions.
1.) If I decide to turn "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" to false, will I get banned automatically & instantly? I'm going to be making a private server for me and my friends, but we are not in the same LAN, and they probably will not install a VPN just for that. Does that mean I will need to setup the token service, or are the bans manually given out by Valve employees? (Probably not?)
2.) Is there any way to change patterns on the skins? If not, I would suggest you to implement it.
Cheers.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-05-2019 , 10:30   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xadzkon View Post
Hi.
I have two questions.
1.) If I decide to turn "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" to false, will I get banned automatically & instantly? I'm going to be making a private server for me and my friends, but we are not in the same LAN, and they probably will not install a VPN just for that. Does that mean I will need to setup the token service, or are the bans manually given out by Valve employees? (Probably not?)
2.) Is there any way to change patterns on the skins? If not, I would suggest you to implement it.
Cheers.
For community servers you have to disable the "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" if not the plugin does not work, same thing for all plugins that violate the steam rules, so I believe.

On the ban token there is no way to avoid this, after all you are mocking the engine / game rules / steam, so there has to be punishment.

In any case the CSGO has stopped banning tokens since last year, since Halloween last year in the case, and so far no one else has been banned. Even then you can use websites that sell these tokens, so your account is saved from any future banishment if they happen again.
arcticx2
Old 05-06-2019 , 14:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #786

i tried to compile the ptah manually but failed ,

PHP Code:
[12208cl C_Users_test_alliedmodders_sourcemod_public_smsdk_ext.obj extension.obj forwards.obj natives.obj classes.obj C_Users_test_alliedmodders_sourcemod_public_CDetour_detours.obj C_Users_test_alliedmodders_sourcemod_public_asm_asm.obj C_Users_test_alliedmodders_hl2sdk_csgo_public_engine_protobuf_netmessages.obj C_Users_test_alliedmodders_hl2sdk_csgo_public_game_shared_csgo_protobuf_cstrike15_usermessages.obj C_Users_test_alliedmodders_hl2sdk_csgo_public_game_shared_csgo_protobuf_cstrike15_usermessage_helpers.obj /link C:\Users\test\alliedmodders\hl2sdk-csgo\lib\win32\release\vs2015\libprotobuf.lib /MACHINE:X86 kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib legacy_stdio_definitions.lib C:\Users\test\alliedmodders\hl2sdk-csgo\lib\public\tier0.lib C:\Users\test\alliedmodders\hl2sdk-csgo\lib\public\tier1.lib C:\Users\test\alliedmodders\hl2sdk-csgo\lib\public\vstdlib.lib C:\Users\test\alliedmodders\hl2sdk-csgo\lib\public\mathlib.lib C:\Users\test\alliedmodders\hl2sdk-csgo\lib\public\interfaces.lib /OUT:PTaH.ext.2.csgo.dll /DEBUG /nologo /DLL /DEBUG /PDB:"PTaH.ext.2.csgo.pdb"

Creating library PTaH.ext.2.csgo.lib and object PTaH.ext.2.csgo.exp
C_Users_test_alliedmodders_sourcemod_public_asm_asm
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_init referenced in function _copy_bytes
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_set_mode referenced in function _copy_bytes
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_set_input_buffer referenced in function _copy_bytes
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_disassemble referenced in function _copy_bytes
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_insn_ptr referenced in function _copy_bytes
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_insn_len referenced in function _copy_bytes
.obj error LNK2019unresolved external symbol _ud_insn_opr referenced in function _copy_bytes
PTaH
.ext.2.csgo.dll fatal error LNK11207 unresolved externals
Build failed

any help ? or did someone fix the ptah issue with latest dev build ?
lemonpaka
Old 05-10-2019 , 13:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #787

Your code is so friendly....I just added patterns set and all weapons skins select feature for my own server even I'm a rookie....+Rep
Mr_MiK
Old 05-12-2019 , 14:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #788

Hello guys pleasure yo meet all of you.

I would be very thankful if you any of you could give me a helping hand with a little issue I have ran into.

So basically I have a CS:GO server from a game server provided in which I installed this same plugin. However when I join the game, I can use !knife without any problem but doing !ws will open up the menu but won't change the skin of the weapon/knife. It will just 'reload' it.

This is weird as I managed to get it working on a VPS server of mine. However VPS is located a bit further away from me which messes my ping a litlle, that's why I changed to a game server provider.

Any tips on why skins aren't being set? I thouhgt on being the database maybe? Since it's a host it might not be able to access/write the DB.

P.S: I have correctly installed PTaH and tried re-installing weapons.smx and PTaH

Best Regards,
MiK
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 05-12-2019 , 15:00   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #789

mysql is hosted where? check error logs. the mysql host maybe does not allow remote mysql connections

Last edited by asdfxD; 05-12-2019 at 15:03.
Mr_MiK
Old 05-12-2019 , 15:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
mysql is hosted where? check error logs. the mysql host maybe does not allow remote mysql connections
Nevermind. It was the "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" option enabled. I thought I had it disabled already but I forgot to when I got the new server.

Sorry for losing your time, thanks for the tip tho.

Best Regards,
Mr_MiK