Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D] Pills Addiction 1.6.9 (now compatible with KrX upgrades)

Post New Thread Reply   

olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 07:46   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #31

Also if someone knows how to deal with:
Quote:
Turn off SM messages that someone has been drugged (hard to achieve without recoding of drug.sp) without changing core.cfg of sm.
, that would be nice. Should turn off ShowActivity for drug.sp for this, but i dont know if its possible to access one plugin's functions with another plugin.
Old 08-10-2009 , 08:28   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #32

Why don't you include the drug.sp file and then call the commands from there instead?

PHP Code:
#include "funcommands/drug.sp" 
Then check drug.sp.

The last function, Command_Drug(client, args). Just make a new function that mimics that except leave out the ShowActivity2 statements.

I think that'll work.

Last edited by Whosat; 08-10-2009 at 08:28. Reason: its funcommands not playercommands sorry.
Skorpion1976
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 09:38   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #33

I canīt wait seeing 8 drugged zoeys (char select plugin) running around giggling, laughing...
atm i removed the plugin as it is working for me (admin) only... all the others stay drugged until I toggle drugs in sm_admin menu...
olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 12:42   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion1976 View Post
I canīt wait seeing 8 drugged zoeys (char select plugin) running around giggling, laughing...
atm i removed the plugin as it is working for me (admin) only... all the others stay drugged until I toggle drugs in sm_admin menu...
Post your plugins list. Try to use this without any other plugins except for basic. Try to test it with SM 1.3. Some ppl say it works wrong for adins only, now you say it works wrong for all except you. At least give some logs and plugins list. I cant say whats wrong with this drug command. Mb your funcommands.smx differs from my, i dont know.
Old 08-10-2009 , 12:47   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosat View Post
Why don't you include the drug.sp file and then call the commands from there instead?

PHP Code:
#include "funcommands/drug.sp" 
Then check drug.sp.

The last function, Command_Drug(client, args). Just make a new function that mimics that except leave out the ShowActivity2 statements.

I think that'll work.
thanx for tip. I will try to do it in next version. Does it works for you btw? I dont know what can be wrong with it, except this is something to do with Sm version or funcommands.smx or with some other plugins. Btw, try new version.
Old 08-10-2009 , 14:24   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.3
Reply With Quote #36

and one more suggestion for this can u put in a, like hint, so the player knows how many more pills they can take before being overdosed/killed?
olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 17:01   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.3
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zverina View Post
and one more suggestion for this can u put in a, like hint, so the player knows how many more pills they can take before being overdosed/killed?
No. They have to guess it themselves. Either they guess right and get really high, or they guess it wrong and will get killed
Old 08-10-2009 , 17:34   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by olj View Post
thanx for tip. I will try to do it in next version. Does it works for you btw? I dont know what can be wrong with it, except this is something to do with Sm version or funcommands.smx or with some other plugins. Btw, try new version.
I didn't use the plugin. Didn't like the idea of all that drugging if we're in the middle of a dual-tank battle. Hope you get what I mean haha.

But my guess is that sm_drug is doing some weird admin checks you wanna bypass, which you can if you have the internal drug functions at hand (in drug.sp). You should be able to figure out what to do

Cheers,
Whosat
Old 08-10-2009 , 18:58   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.2
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by olj View Post
Post your plugins list. Try to use this without any other plugins except for basic. Try to test it with SM 1.3. Some ppl say it works wrong for adins only, now you say it works wrong for all except you. At least give some logs and plugins list. I cant say whats wrong with this drug command. Mb your funcommands.smx differs from my, i dont know.
My problem was the same. Worked fine for me and for other players that were non-admins, but I had one player (a non-admin) where it didn't turn off until I forced it via admin menu. I just haven't had time to turn off my plug ins and test.
olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 20:07   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.3
Reply With Quote #40

sm plugins list; log, if there are errors in console with plugin; try 1.3 sm version. I will try to make it like whosat said about including drug.sp.