Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Can't get CZ to run with AMX Mod X...

Post New Thread Reply   

NinjaMcNugget
Old 04-22-2004 , 08:54  
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Fool... I use the 2CD Condition Zero Version, haven't u test it on this? U don't know the problem since u haven't seen, what a foolish idea. Maybe u have gone to watch the pig running so that u can taste your funny pork. lol.
that sounded like a bad japanese-to-english movie translation.
KETTN | Your Master ,,I,,
Old 05-08-2004 , 23:55  
Reply With Quote #22

I Run 3 servers i run a 1.5 server a CS 1.6 server and and a condition zero server all the server run the same mods and all run on the same mechine the server says it loads all the mods with no errors on the Condition Zero Server but when i try to log on to the Condition Zero Server i get this same Error form my main computer not the server the log in the server just says i time out i can log in to my CS 1.6 server just fine and the 1.5 server just fine but the 1.5 server don't really matter at all since it dont use Steam

The instruction at "0x0c371ad9" referenced memory at "0x0c625b38". The memory could not be "read".

it is not my memory and it is not my memory in my server it has to do with metamodx and amxx because if i disable all the mods on the Condition Zero server it will let me log in to it so if anyone has figured out why it does that please email me at [email protected] in the mean time i will be messing with it with trial and error untill i figure it out or untill someone can tell me the fix for it
Send a message via Yahoo to KETTN | Your Master ,,I,,
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2004 , 00:26  
Reply With Quote #23

im not gonna read anything here im just gonna say 1 thing. YOUR INSANE!

Just look through tutorials... I got a CZERO server and have tons of amxx plugins in it!
Old 05-09-2004 , 08:47  
Reply With Quote #24

I've also experinced that memory problem from time to time. I don't think it's beacause of mem.stick error, the most probable cause is that czero somwhere under special circumstances is referencing to a memorybuffer that has alredy been altered or emptied. I have tested making this type of errors while programming on .Net platform and it's very easy, just fill an buffer then do something refrencing to the buffer, then empty the buffer and then call it again and voila you have memory could not be read problem. If you have this problem all the time there must be some error in yor installtaion go back and retry.
slayer10025
Old 08-24-2004 , 18:32  
Reply With Quote #25

I have that same problem.