Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS

Post New Thread Reply   

ThatDDandBKidd
Old 04-23-2020 , 17:22   Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #1

I'd like someone to point me to a site where I can download the model files for the crawling (Classic) Zombie torso. I can;t seem to find an Image to post but this zombis might be the same HL2 classic (red and white crawling zom without the headcrab. I'm running a CSS Zombie Horde Dedicated server that has only three different types of zombies on it. I had quite a few custom zombie models back in 2010 on a Linux server that I no longer have.
LiveAndLetDie
Old 04-27-2020 , 19:08   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #2

Hey, is this the model you are looking for? It kinda matches your description.

Spoiler

You can download it from
ThatDDandBKidd
Old 04-28-2020 , 15:45   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #3

!Yes, LiveAndLetDie, This is the Zombie model I'm looking for. I had it on my dedicated server in 2015. however, I can't find a copy of those server files. I think a Steam Update may have deleted it. Hower, I you can help me find this model please help. Thank's for your reply. I was beginning to think that nobody knew what i was looking for.
LiveAndLetDie
Old 04-28-2020 , 18:20   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #4

Apparently it's called frazzle by s-low. All files are available on the site I posted but you can also download it from attachment in this post.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Frazzle.7z (3.97 MB, 76 views)
ThatDDandBKidd
Old 04-29-2020 , 17:05   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #5

Thank' you so very much for your valuable help. I'm sorry I did not notice your post to the site for the models until today. Now my question is, I''m running a dedicated Zombie Horde style server The CT's have weapons (pistols, rifles,shotguns, nades and knives. The T's are zombies with only knives. I only have 4 types of zombies in a ZH folder. The big red and white Classic zom with the blue jeans. the Charrpple black zom, the burnt zom and the corpse.

I think that the site to download all the models is in German a language I can't understand. And i'm not sure about just how to install them to work with the CSS after Css 1.6.

Can You please point me to some instructions on how to add the frazzle to my servers CSS_ZH game . All of my models are in my /Custom/my_custom-stuff folder. I still have a s-low folder there The last time I added any custom player models was with CSS 1.6. All those CSS 1.6 player models are still in the old folders however, I haven't seen any of them on my current dedicated server since CSS 1.6. became obsolete.

Last edited by ThatDDandBKidd; 04-29-2020 at 17:45.
ThatDDandBKidd
Old 04-29-2020 , 20:45   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #6

Problem installing frazzxle. I downloaded the attachemnt you sent and put the files from the folders into the proper places. What do I do with the text file in the frazzle folder?
LiveAndLetDie
Old 04-29-2020 , 21:21   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #7

Presumably you should have a file called downloads.txt or something similar in your sourcemod/configs folder. So just copy everything from the text document found in frazzle.zip and paste them in you downloads file.

You should check the installation manual provided with the plugin you use for zombie server. You will most likely find answer for your questions there.
ThatDDandBKidd
Old 04-30-2020 , 15:25   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #8

Thanks Again LiveAndLetDie; I will give that a try. I'm using Zombie Riot !.9 and Zombie Horde 1.7. These Mods or plugins are a bit old but still work just fine. I will get back with your suggestion.
P.s. A programmer named "russy" made the Zombie Horde Reloaded plugin to resimble the first ZH mod. russy said that he hard coded the ZHR Mod. So maybe thats why i may be having some trouble
ThatDDandBKidd
Old 04-30-2020 , 19:14   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #9

I found the downloads folder for ZRIoT in the Sourcemod Configs and pasted it. Still no go. Any other ideas?
ThatDDandBKidd
Old 05-03-2020 , 14:43   Re: Help Finding Zombie crawling Torso Model for CSS
Reply With Quote #10

I'd Like to thank you once for your help LiveAndLetDie. I tried another Zombie mod named Zombie Outline that uses S-low\s models and I can see all of the models that are in the Zombie Pack in the game. However, the Frazzle zombie file seems to be dated 2007 But in the Zombie Pack there is a skeleton (bones) similar to Frazzle that crawles like frazzle does. ZO is a kind of knock-off of Zombie Horde and I hope to tweak it a bit.Thank
So I will now call this topic
!SOLVED