Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

sv_logsecret

Post New Thread Reply   

lamasniu
Old 05-11-2011 , 17:54   Re: sv_logsecret
Reply With Quote #11

I am wondering if anyone has had any success solving this issue. I tried adding that cvar to my server.cfg with both a 1 and a 0 to see if I would have some luck. None what so ever. HLStatsX(GameME) works but I am not able to retrieve the logs (Internet) by any means.

I know that this may not be the right place for this, but if anyone has any solutions I would really appreciate it.

I tried creating two accounts in the HLSW forums and not received any confirmation e-mails to either of my e-mail accounts, so I am not able to even request help from there.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2011 , 18:42   Re: sv_logsecret
Reply With Quote #12

Log on to your gameMe account and turn off Secure log feature.

gameMe enabled sv_logsecret, but HLSW hasn't been updated to work with sv_logsecret yet. I can't even create an account on HLSW's forums to post about it - they never eMail me a confirmation eMail to confirm my account - LOL
lamasniu
Old 05-16-2011 , 21:43   Re: sv_logsecret
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
Log on to your gameMe account and turn off Secure log feature.

gameMe enabled sv_logsecret, but HLSW hasn't been updated to work with sv_logsecret yet. I can't even create an account on HLSW's forums to post about it - they never eMail me a confirmation eMail to confirm my account - LOL
I too have tried creating various accounts in that forum and sadly I just get nothing. It is pretty ridiculous. Might also explain why there seems to be a limited interaction in the HLSW Forums.

By switching off the Secure Logging feature (which I assume was just added in that last TF2 update that had the sv_logsecret cvar) would I need to also then add anything in the server.cfg file. Or does this process just revert to how things were before that update?

Thanks in advance.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2011 , 21:47   Re: sv_logsecret
Reply With Quote #14

after you have gameMe switch off secure logging, just set sv_logsecret 0 and you should be good to go