Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-08-2017 , 22:50   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
So is anyone able to provide more details on the CS:GO bug as I cannot replicate it?
sorry for the late response

try with sm_cvar sv_disable_motd 0

then you can replicate it

Last edited by 8guawong; 12-08-2017 at 22:50.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2017 , 20:46   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1872

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
sorry for the late response

try with sm_cvar sv_disable_motd 0

then you can replicate it
Ok thanks, it seems the MOTD may add some extra checking where without the MOTD the plugin works fine, I worked with Asherkin and I think we are close to a potential fix, I probably need someone with a CS:GO Server that has a fairly active player base to test and provide feedback, if interested send me a private message.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-13-2017 , 12:11   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1873

why not just don't check player who have no team if game is csgo?
Old 12-14-2017 , 04:02   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1874

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
why not just don't check player who have no team if game is csgo?
Because that would mean players who are AFK at the connect stage or map change events would be AFK forever?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-14-2017 , 05:26   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1875

Quote:
Because that would mean players who are AFK at the connect stage or map change events would be AFK forever?
yea i don't know how the plugin is coded and how it'll affect the outcome if we just don't check player without a team
just a suggestion
Old 12-14-2017 , 12:32   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1876

Is it possible to limit the AFK Manager to only effect players in CT and not T? (CS:GO)

Useful for gamemodes such as Prop Hunt.

Last edited by Enzyoo; 12-14-2017 at 12:32.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-14-2017 , 15:54   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzyoo View Post
Is it possible to limit the AFK Manager to only effect players in CT and not T? (CS:GO)

Useful for gamemodes such as Prop Hunt.
Can it be done, Yes, you would use the AFK Manager include to make a separate plugin that would use the Forwarders most likely.

This is why the include was built, the feature won't be added to the core but you should definately be able to do what you are asking by using the include.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-14-2017 , 16:32   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1878

I have the following problem.

On my servers I would like players with privileges to be transferred to Spectator and those who do not have privileges would be kicked from the server.

How would you set it up?

Currently the unprivileged players are kicked from the server automatically by the plugin, but those who have privileges does not happen anything with them, even if they get AFK the time it is configured they are not trasnferidos nor even kicked.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2017 , 03:02   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1879

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I have the following problem.

On my servers I would like players with privileges to be transferred to Spectator and those who do not have privileges would be kicked from the server.

How would you set it up?

Currently the unprivileged players are kicked from the server automatically by the plugin, but those who have privileges does not happen anything with them, even if they get AFK the time it is configured they are not trasnferidos nor even kicked.
You would need to turn off immunity probably and then use the AFK manager include and take action based on the admin flag and what you want to happen?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-15-2017 , 05:11   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1880

Quote:
You would need to turn off immunity probably and then use the AFK manager include and take action based on the admin flag and what you want to happen?
What I wanted would be something like this:
Players without any privilege, without flag would kick the server when it was AFK by the configured time.

Players with privileges, the ones with the flags, would be immune to the kick, but if it stayed AFK by the time configured it would be moved to specter.

Here are the settings I'm currently using in the plugin:
Quote:
// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 6]
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "2"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "2"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "40.0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 4]
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "45.0"
It just does not work the way I want it to.

With this setting the players that have privileges are not being moved to the viewer, and the unprivileged players that were to take kick are being moved to the viewer and are not kicked.