Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Randomize compatible maps
    Old 07-07-2013 , 18:13   [CS:S/GO] Red Maze (of Red Wonders)
    Reply With Quote #1

Red Maze (of Red Wonders)

Plugin-powered maps
    v. 0.9.3.0

Table of Contents
    1.0. Plugin's introduction
    1.1. Convars
    1.2. Commands
    2.0. Related plugins and maps
    3.0. How to make your map compatible
    4.0. Algorithms, difficulties
    5.0. FAQ

Introduction :
    This is a project like 95% done within the months of December 2012 and January 2013. This plugin is complete, thought the project itself is incompleted (not the Red Wonders part, thought it is functionnal; i.e. I wanted a drop-on-death system). I planned to release it once finished; but since I can't find enough time to finish it, i'm releasing it today, as I fear I might never release it if I don't (>< saying this out loud makes it strange).

For screenshots (and a map to play), see http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/175140

Features :
    • Randomize compatible maps so it creates a maze.
    • Is flexibly done so other plugins can access the maze structure. (You might want to take a look at Red Wonders which spawns bonuses).

CVars :
    • redmazeclassicversion: Gives version -_-'
    • ----------
    • redmaze_reduction : Reduce width of the maze on both side by this value. Useful if you don't want to get too lost. Default 0.
    • redmaze_genfrequence : Generate the maze every X rounds. (0=on map start only; default 3)
    • redmaze_announcegenalgo : Announce the generating algo ? 1=Yes, 0=No.
    • redmaze_gen2ndpass_chance : Chance to run a 2nd time a maze-generation algo; 'open' cell from both generation will be used. 1=100%, Default=0.15.
    • ---------- Bonus related ----------
    • redmaze_wonders : Enable spawning bonus in the maze. Note that you need the appropriate other plugin.
    • redmaze_wonders_allow_nearspawnbonus : Allow spawning bonus in near-spawn cells. Default 0.
    • redmaze_wonders_chance_deadend : Chance to spawn bonus in dead end cells. 1=100%
    • redmaze_wonders_chance_inter3 : Chance to spawn bonus in intersections of 3 cells. 1=100%
    • redmaze_wonders_chance_inter4 : Chance to spawn bonus in intersections of 4 cells. 1=100%

Commands(All but 2 requires ADMFLAG_UNBAN) :
    • <sm_disablecell | sm_dcell ><x><y> : Disable the cell.
    • <sm_enablecell | sm_ecell ><x><y> : Enable the cell.
    • <sm_disablerow | sm_drow ><y> : Disable a row of cells.
    • <sm_enablerow | sm_erow ><y> : Enable a row of cells.
    • <sm_disablecol | sm_dcol ><x> : Disable a column of cells.
    • <sm_enablecol | sm_ecol ><x> : Enable a column of cells.
    • <sm_disableall | sm_dall ><x> : Disable all cells.
    • <sm_enableall | sm_eall ><x> : Enable all cells.
    • ----------Mainly for debug purpose (needs ADMFLAG_RCON)----------
    • sm_solve_breadthfirst : Solve the maze; tells how many step it took.
    • sm_analyzemaze : Analyze the maze and gives information regarding the amount of intersection(4), intersection(3), "transit" and cul-de-sac in the maze
    • ----------Need to be recompiled in DEBUG----------
    • sm_hookcellinputs : Hook the cells input (if you want to use track "AcceptEntityInput" it can help).

Known bugs :
    • None, thought there are "unpolished" stuff. i.e. I'm printing the algo's name; because I want to tell the player how high-river is the current maze; thought the formatting is shitty.

Changelog :
    • 0.9.0.0 Initial release (07-07-2013)
    • 0.9.1.0 Modified generating algo announcement. It is also facultative (see ConVar "redmaze_announcegenalgo"). Also reuploaded (I didn't upload all file :$ ). (07-07-2013)
    • 0.9.2.0 (13-07-2013)
      • It is now possible to generate a new maze every X rounds rather than every rounds. See convar redmaze_genfrequence. Default value = 3.
      • Note that this plugin now creates a .cfg (Plus another one if you use huntandkill algo).
      • Added the word "algo" in the phrase displayed to players when re-generating the maze (might clarify things for them; as they were probably "wtf" when seeing that before).
    • 0.9.2.1 (09-03-2014)
      • Removed a PrintToServer when not in debug
      • Announcement regarding redmaze_deagle5 working under both CSS and CSGO.
    • 0.9.3.0 (15-03-2014)
      • Added a possibility to run two algo and see the 'union' of the open cells :
        • See Convar redmaze_gen2ndpass_chance.
        • See the 2 new screenshot on gamebanana to give you an idea (the map seems rather naked :/)
      • ---===Non-Gameplay wise===---
      • Recursive Backtracker :
        • Now uses another array if called in second (due to 2nd pass). Not needed for H&K as it works with 2 arrays.
      • Hunt and Kill :
        • Slight change with the flag (if someone beside me used that; lawl)
      • Changed some comments (.sp & .inc)

Todo list :
    • Add drop-on-death system
    • CSGO @ Red Wonders

Thanks (mixing both Red Maze and Red Wonders) :
    • Sourcemod Devs.
    • Danhouser82 (prefabs in the map).
    • Johnny got his gun (Metamap + great plugins).
    • Psychonic. Please do not fall into bread's hell. Everyday, hundreds of ducks die from bread overdose. Please be careful.
    • Darkranger (I used his plugin's models in here; I added the red color myself; and swapped the green with red and blue with green; also used some of his code I believe)

Notes :
    • The "Red Maze of Red Wonders" project is the biggest I've done so far (after Be Medic); It is composed of many plugins (3 Red Maze, 9 Red Wonders) so it has a nice architecture (I believe).
    • The plugin will - of course - only work on compatible maps. This is mean to be used with other maps. (i.e. you can use this plugin with redmaze_deagle5_b02 in your map rotation, as long as you have this plugin; there shouldn't be any problems)
    • RedWonders.inc is - at this time - in the attachment for compiling purpose only. It might become updated if I update my other plugin (thought only some parts of the .inc is needed)
    • v0.9* because I don't feel it is polished enough to be a "v1". If I find time maybe I'll update it more.
    • Works on CSGO, however Red Wonders doesn't.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip RedMaze_v0930.zip (48.9 KB, 379 views)
    RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
    Kill Assist
    Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work

Last edited by RedSword; 03-15-2014 at 23:21.