Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

How to call serverside non-virtual method with arbitrary params?

Post New Thread Reply   

STekLyAToR
Old 07-09-2017 , 13:54   How to call serverside non-virtual method with arbitrary params?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello. In process of creating custom weapons for TS 3.0, the problem arose with the sending information about the characteristics of the weapons (recoil, spread). These characteristics can be set using the server-side console command 'loadweapons', but this command reads the all characteristics from the specified file and sends it immediately to all weapons, but I need to send a specific property to a specific weapon. Examined the TS code in IDA, I found that for sending the weapon properties to clients is handled by a function SendWeaponParams(tsweapon_t, CBaseEntity *). How can I call this function with certain parameters? What do I need to use? I have the assumption that this can be done by writing a module for AMXX or Metamod. Or maybe there are any other ways to solve this problem? Thanks.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 07-10-2017 , 07:30   Re: How to call serverside non-virtual method with arbitrary params?
Reply With Quote #2

Orpheu/okapi.
Old 08-02-2017 , 15:55   Re: How to call serverside non-virtual method with arbitrary params?
Reply With Quote #3

Where i can find a example for using Orphey?
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 08-02-2017 , 19:59   Re: How to call serverside non-virtual method with arbitrary params?
Reply With Quote #4

There are a lot of tutorials, start searching.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 08-02-2017 at 19:59.
STekLyAToR
Old 08-04-2017 , 12:29   Re: How to call serverside non-virtual method with arbitrary params?
Reply With Quote #5

Thanks.