Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2016 , 11:24   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #31

Seems to be working for me as well.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 08-10-2016 , 11:34   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #32

good glad to hear, as i said theres a chance it can break if the convarquerycheck reports falsley under certain circumstances. I used the fixes I implemented into Multiple Equipment. So Sev if you still have issues with thirdpersonshoulder view in ME, it would help to try and narrow down when it happens, that way I can fix both this plugin and ME...Thanks for reporting its working. I've seen it break in ME, but i'm having trouble narrowing it down.

Last edited by MasterMind420; 08-10-2016 at 11:37.
Sev
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2016 , 11:47   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #33

I have me_view 1 and thirdperson 0 and I haven't seen any problems yet. If I do, I'll post em.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 08-10-2016 , 12:07   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I have me_view 1 and thirdperson 0 and I haven't seen any problems yet. If I do, I'll post em.
Nah, u shouldn't see any issues with that, by setting those it completely bypasses the convarquerycheck, but thats cool...wasnt sure if you were still using the thirdpersonshoulder view system or not, either way if the echo returns in this, and you can reproduce it let me know when it happens. It'll help in me fixing Multiple Equipment as well, or vice versa.

Last edited by MasterMind420; 08-10-2016 at 12:08.
Sev
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2016 , 12:09   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #35

I may still test the thirdperson.

I'll keep an eye on the shotgun fix too.

You might have to remove the riotshield from the old melee in safe plugin, unless you can figure out a way to retrieve the data to make it work. Like Silvers did for the knife or the extension did for all melees, the female boomer and cs guns.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 08-10-2016 , 12:14   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #36

Thanks much appreciated...as i said before i've seen the clipping return in ME, its just very hard to narrow down from where. But if it happens in the shotgun sound fix where the echo returns, that may be easiest to narrow down, either way keep me posted, thanks.
Sev
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2016 , 13:06   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #37

So I don't see any clipping in 1st person, but the alignments still break on the characters in 3rd person with both of them on that I see. I would switch over to the auto thirdperson melee plugin, but I have the feeling not everyone would be in favor of that. Especially those who don't play thirdperson whatsoever.

No big, I can always turn them off.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 08-10-2016 , 13:13   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
I may still test the thirdperson.

I'll keep an eye on the shotgun fix too.

You might have to remove the riotshield from the old melee in safe plugin, unless you can figure out a way to retrieve the data to make it work. Like Silvers did for the knife or the extension did for all melees, the female boomer and cs guns.
Yah i'll see what I can do with it, probly just remove the riotshield, its just weird, i get graphical glitches(half the screen turns black in odd spots) with Melee In The Saferoom and args Connect Announce plugin, once either are removed the problem is gone...Every other plugin i've thrown on my server works fine.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 08-10-2016 , 13:22   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
So I don't see any clipping in 1st person, but the alignments still break on the characters in 3rd person with both of them on that I see. I would switch over to the auto thirdperson melee plugin, but I have the feeling not everyone would be in favor of that. Especially those who don't play thirdperson whatsoever.

No big, I can always turn them off.
I sent you a PM...
Figa
Old 11-13-2016 , 10:49   Re: [L4D2] Thirdperson Shotgun sound bug fix
Reply With Quote #40

For L4D 1 version.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_thirdpersonshoulder_shotgun_sound_fix.sp - 679 views - 4.7 KB)