Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)

Post New Thread Reply   

Syturi0
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2016 , 01:37   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #121

This plugin + Lie Flat = bug

When you drop weapon on diagonal floor, and you shot it to a horizontal floor, the weapon will stay diagonaly aligned.

Costin83
Old 07-28-2016 , 02:23   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #122

Try swapping plugin's positions in the plugins.ini Put lie_flat.amxx above weapon_physics.amxx

I suppose you now have them like this:

weapon_physics.amxx
lie_flat.amxx

try to reverse them:

lie_flat.amxx
weapon_physics.amxx
Send a message via Yahoo to Costin83
Syturi0
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2016 , 02:25   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costin83 View Post
Try swapping plugin's positions in the plugins.ini Put lie_flat.amxx above weapon_physics.amxx

I suppose you now have them like this:

weapon_physics.amxx
lie_flat.amxx

try to reverse them:

lie_flat.amxx
weapon_physics.amxx
Actualy i have them in the same plugin. And 'Lie Flat' is first.
I dont think thats the issue here.
Costin83
Old 07-29-2016 , 20:44   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #124

I recall I've used these 2 plugins successfully years back when I had my own server. But yes, it wasn't without flaws at first. I don't recall how I've mitigated the issue/s, though I definitely remember I've made some code changes in at least one of them, or I've combined both sources in one plugin and compiled it as such. For whatever reason I can't find the dang thing in my PC... it's such a mess of old files and WIP crap like that...
Anyways, I think the "HL Weapon Physics" supersedes both of these two plugins and probably that's what I've used in the end... probably why I don't find the other ones... maybe I've just deleted them since I had no more use for them... Try your luck: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...94880?t=194880
Syturi0
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2016 , 21:03   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costin83 View Post
I recall I've used these 2 plugins successfully years back when I had my own server. But yes, it wasn't without flaws at first. I don't recall how I've mitigated the issue/s, though I definitely remember I've made some code changes in at least one of them, or I've combined both sources in one plugin and compiled it as such. For whatever reason I can't find the dang thing in my PC... it's such a mess of old files and WIP crap like that...
Anyways, I think the "HL Weapon Physics" supersedes both of these two plugins and probably that's what I've used in the end... probably why I don't find the other ones... maybe I've just deleted them since I had no more use for them... Try your luck: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...94880?t=194880
That probably will fix it. Thanks.
saarthbhosale
Old 03-28-2020 , 05:25   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #126

Hey bro, nice plugin, but

i noticed some issues..

i run amxx version 1.8.3 and when i open amx_weapon_physics_menu this menu and enable shoot weapons, it doesnt work.. when i close the menu and reopen it, it makes server crash..

waiting for your reply
maxedrom
Old 04-11-2020 , 14:38   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #127

Hello, can i user both plugins Weapon Physics and Liam:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=66411

???
Send a message via AIM to maxedrom
Costin83
Old 04-15-2020 , 15:27   Re: Weapon Physics [v2.1] (Nomexous)
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxedrom View Post
Hello, can i user both plugins Weapon Physics and Liam:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=66411

???
If I recall correctly, years back when I've tried this, I think I've had to do some edits to one or both of them to properly work together. I don't think there was/re any error/s or conflicts, but just something about the behavior of Lie Flat. Either this, or I have copied some code from Lie Flat and "integrated it" in Weapons Physics.. Bottom line, they should be working fine together, other than some spikes in CPU load when explosions occur around a "crowded" area, like a small fy_ map.. Oh and.. I think at points weapons do start to disappear after some amount of rounds and likely the reason why I ended up dropping the Lie Flat plugin. Couldn't say though what happened with AMXX, plugins, bugs and updates after so many years.