Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

NOT TO TRASH PLEASE!

Post New Thread Reply   

Mag
Old 04-09-2006 , 05:05   NOT TO TRASH PLEASE!
Reply With Quote #1

May i ask why my post was up in the trash?

I asked for a way to prevent spawn killing. My post was clear and to the point. Obviously i was too nice. You guys have kick ass plugins but when i ask for support my post goes to the trash?

I need a spwan protector. CSMD is not effective as it's spawn editor is exhasuting and not user-friendly. TDM does not work. I need a conversion between amx and amxX for a spawn killer. Can anyone here help me without my post going to trash please!
capndurk
Old 04-09-2006 , 05:13  
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad The Moderator
If you need support for a specific plugin, post in that plugin's thread. This board isn't for 3rd party plugin support.
That's the reason he gave for trashing it.
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2006 , 07:07  
Reply With Quote #3

Oh, looky all caps.

And capndurk, please do not copy my sig. I'm getting tired of people doing that.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.