Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Kill log and Web Panel

Post New Thread Reply   

markg
Old 09-12-2014 , 16:44   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #21

that fixed most of it, thanks!

the only issue I have now is the items tab, which at least is there!
I am getting some missing items (png attached).
I had imported the items/weapons/profiles sql files.
my first thought was that I needed to also import the items sql file that comes with the panel addons, but when I tried to do that I received an error.

I suspect it might be best to drop the table and start over, but im not sure if I need to import both items sql files or just the one? I need some help here. I don't think its the table but who knows.

mark
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	items.PNG
Views:	171
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	137876  

Last edited by markg; 09-12-2014 at 16:59.
Pickles47
Old 09-12-2014 , 17:01   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #22

Missing images, images should be in your image folder like FOLDER/images/items/weapon_name.png. It's possible that when you extracted them they ended up like items/items/weapon.png. You only import items.sql once, the sql file in the main panel should not be there and will be removed from git.

While testing I discovered a few small problems, weapons.php and css/stats.css have been adjusted and are on git.

Last edited by Pickles47; 09-12-2014 at 17:09.
markg
Old 09-12-2014 , 17:24   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #23

thanks for the quick response!

i didn't notice that the items folder had all the png files zipped up, so that fixed it!

note; there are still a few missing icons, but i figure they were just not completed yet (tipped lid and tide turner so far)

we are now up and running, so i will let you know if i find anything else acting up, but so far so good!

mark
markg
Old 09-13-2014 , 14:26   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #24

Issue:

in the items tab, when you look at a item, there is a method column - mostly they are 'crafted', 'found' or 'traded' but every so often I get a -1, or 19 which isn't right.

otherwise things so far are great!!
Pickles47
Old 09-14-2014 , 20:41   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
Issue:

in the items tab, when you look at a item, there is a method column - mostly they are 'crafted', 'found' or 'traded' but every so often I get a -1, or 19 which isn't right.

otherwise things so far are great!!
I've made some major changes to the items page, images are no longer required, instead they are pulled from the steamcommunity. Also added every weapon. Old `items` table needs to be truncated or dropped and the new items.sql can then be imported. images/items/ can be deleted. I have also fixed items overflowing the body container.

Last edited by Pickles47; 09-14-2014 at 20:42.
Jammy
Old 09-27-2014 , 12:57   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #26

I'm getting a blank white page while loading the stats page. I am using the files available on the GitHub repo and not from this thread. Looking at my /apache2/error.log I'm getting this spammed:

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function prepare() on a non-object in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php on line 32
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'stats.playerlog' doesn't exist' in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php(55): PDOStatement->execute()\n#1 /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php(59): Database->execute()\n#2 /var/www/stats/index.php(13): Database->resultset()\n#3 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php on line 55
My database is named "stats" and I imported the sql files to it.
Code:
+-----------------+
| Tables_in_stats |
+-----------------+
| profiles        |
| weapons         |
+-----------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)
Would appreciate a fix if possible

Last edited by Jammy; 09-27-2014 at 14:01.
Pickles47
Old 09-27-2014 , 16:54   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy View Post
I'm getting a blank white page while loading the stats page. I am using the files available on the GitHub repo and not from this thread. Looking at my /apache2/error.log I'm getting this spammed:

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function prepare() on a non-object in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php on line 32
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'stats.playerlog' doesn't exist' in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php(55): PDOStatement->execute()\n#1 /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php(59): Database->execute()\n#2 /var/www/stats/index.php(13): Database->resultset()\n#3 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php on line 55
My database is named "stats" and I imported the sql files to it.
Code:
+-----------------+
| Tables_in_stats |
+-----------------+
| profiles        |
| weapons         |
+-----------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)
Would appreciate a fix if possible
The tables not provided in sql are created and populated by the plugin so if the plugin was not able to connect to your database, those tables won't exist. With this error all I can say is to make sure that inc/config.php has the correct database information as well as your database config in sourcemod folder, then try changing map/restarting server.
Old 09-27-2014 , 17:00   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles47 View Post
The tables not provided in sql are created and populated by the plugin so if the plugin was not able to connect to your database, those tables won't exist. With this error all I can say is to make sure that inc/config.php has the correct database information as well as your database config in sourcemod folder, then try changing map/restarting server.
-snip-

I'm using ip address now instead of localhost. Appears to have been my issue. Thanks

Last edited by Jammy; 09-27-2014 at 17:02.
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-29-2014 , 01:55   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #29

clearly awesome webpanel and features

if this 'feature and webpanel + player analytics' it will be the best plugin in this planet
Jammy
Old 10-05-2014 , 10:11   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #30

It seems that unicode chars in players names are blank from the webpanel. Any chance for a fix?