Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Ultimate Punishment 4.8

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands        Approver:   Brad (55)
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2006 , 02:32   Ultimate Punishment 4.8
Reply With Quote #1

Ultimate Punishment - v4.8, by v3x

Description:
This is THE ultimate punishment. This plugin basically removes a player's privledges from your server for good. This is even better than banning a player. One a player has been added to the vault he's now "flagged". It doesn't harm the client in any way, it just makes his experience at your server very torturesome

Once a player is flagged, his/her:
  • say commands will no longer work
  • voicecomm will no longer work
  • weapons will be stripped and/or dropped
  • vision will be distorted [x]
  • body will glow bright pink
  • health will be decreased with a slap
Admin commands:
Note: By default these commands require you to have ADMIN_RCON ( flag "l" ) access.
  • amx_addhacker <nick,#userid>
    - Adds an in-game player's STEAMID to the vault
  • amx_removeid <nick,#userid>
    - Removes an in-game player's STEAMID from the vault
  • amx_addid <STEAMID>
    - Adds STEAMID to the vault
  • amx_removeid <STEAMID>
    - Removes STEAMID from the vault
  • amx_importlist <path/to/file>
    - Imports a list of steamids [.cfg/.txt/.ini ONLY]
  • amx_upmenu*NEW*
    - Shows the player menu for in-game use. A minor bug is present.
Editable defines:
You may edited the following defines inside of the SMA:
Code:
#define ACCESS_LEVEL    ADMIN_RCON // Access level required to run the command #define VAULT_NAME  "hackers" // Name of the vault file #define MSG_CANT_TALK   "* Shut it nub, you can't talk!" // Message that displays to the 'hacker' when he tries to talk #define MSG_SPAWN   "* Listen up, BUD! You've been caught cheating so you're privledges are automatically removed from now on!" // Message that displays when a 'hacker' spawns #define MSG_DISABLED    "* %s has been permanantly disabled!" // Message that displays when a player is added ** #define MSG_ENABLED "* %s has been enabled once again!" // Message that displays when a player is removed ** #define MSG_FLAGGED "* You've been flagged from this server. You no longer have any rights here!" // Message that's displayed when a player is removed (to the player) #define MSG_UNFLAGGED   "* You've been unflagged from this server. You will be able to play freely soon!" // Message that's displayed when a player is removed (to the player) #define SLAP_DAMAGE 99 // This will slap the player to 1hp when set to 99 if the player has 100hp (0 for a friendly slap) #define GLOW_PINK   1 // If set to 0 the player will not glow pink, 1 otherwise. #define BLOCK_JUMP  1 // NOTE: If set to 1 you WILL need the FakeMeta module! Set to 0 otherwise. [CURRENTLY BROKEN] #define MESS_VIEW   1 // Set to 1 to mess up the player's view even more, Set to 0 otherwise [CURRENTLY UNTESTED] #define MAX_PERPAGE 7 // Max # of player names per page on the menu. [DO NOT GO OVER 7 OR UNDER 1!!] // ** You can comment out to not display the messages
Required modules:
  • nVault
  • Engine
  • Fun
  • Fakemeta (if blocking jump)

Credit to 10stars for the awesome idea!

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ultimate_punishment.sma - 6101 views - 17.4 KB)
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
eFrigid
Old 04-22-2006 , 02:34  
Reply With Quote #2

Nice job!
Bo0m!
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2006 , 02:36  
Reply With Quote #3

This... is probably one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time.

I just cleared my server's ban list and added everyone into this
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2006 , 02:52  
Reply With Quote #4

1. Should I add a namelock?
2. Should I add a player menu?
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 04-22-2006 , 03:59  
Reply With Quote #5

Nice plugin.

Good job as usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x

Oh yes ! If you can.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2006 , 04:00  
Reply With Quote #6

Done.

Added pink glowing, name locking, and a player menu ( amx_upmenu ).

You may test this version.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ultimate_punishment.sma - 2240 views - 11.5 KB)

Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 04-22-2006 , 04:02  
Reply With Quote #7

+karma for you. I love your plugins.
Guenhwyvar
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 04-22-2006 , 04:11  
Reply With Quote #8

Nice idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x
Could you alter the amxmodmenu-banmenu and add an option "add to vault"? If an admin detects a cheater and enters the banmenu, he could choose between the different bantimes and adding him to the vault. E.g.:
He cycles with the key "8" through these options:
add to vault/5/60/6000/perm
NedStar
Old 04-22-2006 , 04:16  
Reply With Quote #9

Will give it a try, sounds very usefull.
+ karma
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2006 , 06:04  
Reply With Quote #10

I have to fix a few things in the current version. It'd be best if you would wait til then.