Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

odd problem

Post New Thread Reply   

knekter
Old 03-24-2004 , 08:23   odd problem
Reply With Quote #1

Right now, im working on a current bug for my plugin, the Insane Pistol Arena. But im having a slight problem, everything works, except only the first person gets all the pistols, everyone else gets the speed, glow, health ect. To give everyone all the pistols, I used a for loop. Here it is:

*edit: sry about indentations, the small code f***ed it up....

Code:
public StartRound()  // called at start of new round {     if(ArenaOn == true)  // if arena is on start the commands below     {     new players[32], numberofplayers, i, cur_id  // gets number of players in server         get_players(players,numberofplayers)         // and use the commands below on them         for (i=0;i<numberofplayers;i++)         {         cur_id = players[i]             client_cmd(cur_id,"drop weapon_shield")  // if they have a shield it will drop it             cs_set_user_money(cur_id,0)  // set their money to 0             new red = random_num(50,255)  // randomizes the color red             new green = random_num(50,255)  // randomizes the color green             new blue = random_num(50,255)  // randomizes the color blue         set_user_rendering(cur_id,kRenderFxGlowShell,red,green,blue,kRenderNormal,16)         give_item(cur_id,"weapon_deagle")             give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")             give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")              give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")                  give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")                  give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")                  give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_50ae")                      give_item(cur_id,"weapon_glock18")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                      give_item(cur_id,"weapon_usp")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"ammo_45acp")                      give_item(cur_id,"weapon_p228")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_357sig")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_357sig")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_357sig")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_357sig")                  give_item(cur_id,"ammo_357sig")                  give_item(cur_id,"ammo_357sig")                    give_item(cur_id,"weapon_fiveseven")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_57mm")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_57mm")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_57mm")                give_item(cur_id,"ammo_57mm")                  give_item(cur_id,"weapon_elite")              give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                    give_item(cur_id,"ammo_9mm")                    give_item(cur_id,"item_assaultsuit")         give_item(cur_id,"weapon_hegrenade")         set_user_health(cur_id,get_cvar_num("arena_health"))  // set their health         set_cvar_num("sv_maxspeed",800)                  client_cmd(cur_id,"cl_forwardspeed 800")  // sets users forward speed         client_cmd(cur_id,"cl_sidespeed 800")  // sets users sidespeed         client_cmd(cur_id,"cl_backspeed 800")  // sets users backspeed         set_user_maxspeed(cur_id,float(800))         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

Why isn't this working?
BAILOPAN
Old 03-24-2004 , 10:31  
Reply With Quote #2

there is a bug in give_item

see if the next release fixes it
Old 03-24-2004 , 11:53  
Reply With Quote #3

Does it Work in the Current CVS bail?
Send a message via MSN to MagicShot Send a message via Yahoo to MagicShot
BAILOPAN
Old 03-24-2004 , 12:00  
Reply With Quote #4

yes
release is today if not, tomorrow
Old 03-24-2004 , 19:43   ummmm
Reply With Quote #5

how exactly does this CVS work, what do I do with it?
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2004 , 20:54  
Reply With Quote #6

If you have to ask - don't bother
Its a way to share changes in the source of a program - meaning you would have to compile amxx to get the update.

Just wait for the update- or just get the include files from the CVS