Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

MARINE VS MARINE DOESNT WORK!!)*#%

Post New Thread Reply   

jekeler69
Old 01-05-2005 , 11:48   MARINE VS MARINE DOESNT WORK!!)*#%
Reply With Quote #1

Hey my problem is as posted in the topic..... i cant seem to get mvm maps to work for anything. I'ved tried running the allinone plugin the respawn plugin from modns.org i'ved tried the glow plugins ..... hell i've even switched versions of amx mod..... cant get anything to work

everytime i load a mvm map we are stuck in the walls and when i press f1 or f2 to join team..... i usually spawn in a wall or if i dont spawn in the wall then the CC's arent there and game is over

ummm i was originally running amxmodx 1.0 the newest version on the website that i saw..... then i switched to amxmodx 0.20 i believe thats it

when i do the amx plugins command it says their all running ...... tell me what other information i need to give.....

and if someone could... please give me a step by step process of what i need to do and what i need to do it with, which plugins do i need , which version of amx, blah blah thank you

BTW before you flame me im new to all this so keep that in mind
oh and one more thing, the resupply on my server doesnt drop med packs? maybe because of the gnome plugin? i hear it messes with resupply
Send a message via Yahoo to jekeler69
jekeler69
Old 01-05-2005 , 12:12   NEVERMIND!!!
Reply With Quote #2

lol sorry to bother anyone who wasted their time reading this...... i've already fixed the problem.......

i took ns2amx off my modules list and it worked fine when i tested on co_sillyv5 or w/e its called

thankx for wasting your time reading this
Send a message via Yahoo to jekeler69