Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Logs say kick when user have been banned

Post New Thread Reply   

checkster
BANNED
Old 12-23-2011 , 09:25   Logs say kick when user have been banned
Reply With Quote #1

To start of this is not my code, and I do not take any credit for it, I simply made it into ban instead of the original that kicks.
But like my topic says, the sm logs says kicked, but the temp ban is written to the banned_user.cfg, And i cant figure out why.
So if anyone would be so kind as to point out what I am missing Id greatly appreciate it.
I only changed the bottom lines to make it ban.

Original plugin.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=159582

PHP Code:
#pragma semicolon 1

#include <sourcemod>

public Plugin:myinfo =
{

name "Thirdpersonshoulder Block",

author "Don",

description "Kicks clients who enable the thirdpersonshoulder mode on L4D1/2 to prevent them from looking around corners, through walls etc.",

version "1.3",

url "http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=159582"
}

public 
APLRes:AskPluginLoad2(Handle:myselfbool:lateString:error[], err_max)
{

decl String:sGame[12];

GetGameFolderName(sGamesizeof(sGame));
    if (
StrEqual(sGame"left4dead") || StrEqual(sGame"left4dead2"))    /* Only load the plugin if the server is running Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2.
                                         * Loading the plugin on Counter-Strike: Source or Team Fortress 2 would cause all clients to get kicked,
                                         * because the thirdpersonshoulder mode and the corresponding ConVar that we check do not exist there.
                                         */

{
        return 
APLRes_Success;
    }
    else
    {

strcopy(errorerr_max"Plugin only supports L4D1/2");
        return 
APLRes_Failure;
    }
}

public 
OnPluginStart()
{

CreateConVar("l4d_tpsblock_version""1.3""Version of the Thirdpersonshoulder Block plugin"FCVAR_PLUGIN|FCVAR_NOTIFY|FCVAR_DONTRECORD);

CreateTimer(GetRandomFloat(2.53.5), CheckClients_TIMER_REPEAT);
}

public 
Action:CheckClients(Handle:timer)
{
    for (new 
iClientIndex 1iClientIndex <= MaxClientsiClientIndex++)
    {
        if (
IsClientInGame(iClientIndex) && !IsFakeClient(iClientIndex))
        {
            if (
GetClientTeam(iClientIndex) == || GetClientTeam(iClientIndex) == 3)    // Only query clients on survivor or infected team, ignore spectators.

{

QueryClientConVar(iClientIndex"c_thirdpersonshoulder"QueryClientConVarCallback);
            }
        }
    }    
}

public 
QueryClientConVarCallback(QueryCookie:cookieclientConVarQueryResult:result, const String:cvarName[], const String:cvarValue[])
{
    if (
IsClientInGame(client) && !IsClientInKickQueue(client))
    {
        if (
result != ConVarQuery_Okay)        /* If the ConVar was somehow not found on the client, is not valid or is protected, kick the client.
                             * The ConVar should always be readable unless the client is trying to prevent it from being read out.
                             */

{
            new 
String:sName[MAX_NAME_LENGTH];

GetClientName(clientsNamesizeof(sName));

BanClient(client,5,BANFLAG_AUTHID,"Banned for potentially using thirdpersonshoulder mode.\nConVar c_thirdpersonshoulder not found, not valid or protected");

LogAction(0client"Banned \"%L\" for potentially using thirdpersonshoulder mode, ConVar c_thirdpersonshoulder not found, not valid or protected"client);

PrintToChatAll("[SM] Banned %s for potentially using thirdpersonshoulder mode, ConVar c_thirdpersonshoulder not found, not valid or protected"sName);
        }
        else if (!
StrEqual(cvarValue"false") && !StrEqual(cvarValue"0"))    /* If the ConVar was found on the client, but is not set to either "false" or "0",
                                             * kick the client as well, as he might be using thirdpersonshoulder.
                                             */

{
            new 
String:sName[MAX_NAME_LENGTH];

GetClientName(clientsNamesizeof(sName));

BanClient(client,5,BANFLAG_AUTHID,"Banned for potentially using thirdpersonshoulder mode.\nEnter \"c_thirdpersonshoulder 0\" (without the \"\") in your console before rejoining the server");

LogAction(0client"Banned \"%L\" for potentially using thirdpersonshoulder mode"client);

PrintToChatAll("[SM] Banned %s for potentially using thirdpersonshoulder mode"sName);
        }
    }

Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 12-23-2011 , 12:18   Re: Logs say kick when user have been banned
Reply With Quote #2

You may want to post in the sourcemod section instead of the SuperHero section for AMX Mod X.