Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

NewRound Buy Fix

Post New Thread Reply   

MPNumB
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2012 , 11:07   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #11

cs1.6 map 1hp. Join a team, stay alive, wait for "game commencing" message, and at first round of first respawn, you can buy a weapon at few first frames of the round.

A good way to test it on listen server is to: execute "m4a1" server command at every fm_startframe, lets say first 0.2 seconds of new round after "game commencing" message. It works only first few frames of first round after first "game commencing".

Other bug, is to go fy_iceworld map, wait for buytime to pass, stand in buyzone, and execute "m4a1" at Event_NewRound. Since you didn't yet respawned, you are still in buyzone, but as far as server is concerned, it's new round, and buytime didn't pass, therefor you can buy weapons during that short period of time.
* HotVision
___
Need help? Please check this documentation first.
Send a message via Skype™ to MPNumB
C00LSH33P
Old 10-05-2019 , 00:41   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #12

No longer working... tested on fy_iceworld after buytime and roundtime ends.

Using AMXX183.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2019 , 05:25   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LSH33P View Post
No longer working... tested on fy_iceworld after buytime and roundtime ends.

Using AMXX183.
Do you realize that this plugins was made for a glitch 8 years ago? Im pretty sure that this bug has been fixed

There was no need to bump this old thread
C00LSH33P
Old 10-06-2019 , 06:37   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
Do you realize that this plugins was made for a glitch 8 years ago? Im pretty sure that this bug has been fixed

There was no need to bump this old thread
You have no idea what this plugin was intended for, just read the post before my initial one. It's no longer working and I'm hoping the author or someone else updates it to work again because this plugin is still essential. I don't think what I'm doing is ridiculous.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2019 , 10:12   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LSH33P View Post
You have no idea what this plugin was intended for, just read the post before my initial one. It's no longer working and I'm hoping the author or someone else updates it to work again because this plugin is still essential. I don't think what I'm doing is ridiculous.
I didn't say it was ridiculous, and i always read the whole thread before posting, instead of reviving an old thread, isn't more helpfull and logical to go to valve github since they are making a update and open a pull request asking them to fix the issue, since you are so smart
Old 10-07-2019, 01:11
DJEarthQuake
This message has been deleted by DJEarthQuake. Reason: double post?
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-07-2019 , 01:13   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPNumB View Post
knife maps, some he_ maps, some fy_ maps, some awp_ maps, aim_ maps...
In 2019 I see bots buying autosniper on fy_iceworld. Possibly 1 untidy 'pawn point' on these ancient community maps? I had a menu come up once and it said I could not buy on fy_iceworld today.

This is beyond ridiculous. Maps of this sort have M4A1's all over their spawn points. Likely standing on one or somebody discarding theirs at you. The 1 broken or glitchy spawn point, I love it when the faster CPU player T-side bots buy auto-sniper. Unsure why the CT do not do that. Perhaps it is only the spawn point on that T side that has the glitch of the couple FY maps I play. Few of those old maps work for me like anything awp_ or he_. He_tennis was a blast. Auto-sniper is the only weapon not laying on the ground on the couple FY maps I have played. That is also what bots buy when they have lots of money accumulated. Money does not even show on the screen for me on those maps. Whoever does that is lame and I have always been able to out shoot them. Poetic justice when I grab the map-side banned weapon off their dead body. Fraction of the code and it sanitizes the funky map types or you can define 2 of your own to test or whatever the reason is.
Code:
/*𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓷𝔁*/ #define BAD_EXT1 "as_" ///Rare map type to test and give VIP's a sporting chance!! #define BAD_EXT2 "es_" ///Seeking correct wad files for es_trinity. PM please. Escape maps. The Warden is doling out pardons. #include <amxmodx> #include <engine> public freeze(){ pause( "a" ); return;} ///My stupid map hash table!/// /* Designed to sanitize maps that are not supposed to have BuyZone leaks. */ /* Add your own customizations on the #defines. */ public plugin_precache() {     new g_mname[32];     register_plugin("BuyZone Comb","A","SPiNX|2019");     get_mapname(g_mname, charsmax (g_mname) )     new const ZONES[][]= {"aim_","awp_","fy_","he_","knife_",BAD_EXT1,BAD_EXT2};     for(new i;i < sizeof ZONES;++i)     if (containi(g_mname,ZONES[i]) != -1) {     {     new Ent = create_entity( "info_map_parameters" );     DispatchKeyValue( Ent, "buying", "3" )     DispatchSpawn( Ent );}     }     else if (containi(g_mname,ZONES[i]) == -1) {     freeze();     } }

One nice thing is this plugin always appears paused yet it does it's job as the map loads. The OP plugin needs trashed please. It is huge and doesn't work per multiple posts.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (nobuy_reapply.sma - 318 views - 981 Bytes)

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 10-07-2019 at 01:18. Reason: double post dropped attachment
User_name12
Old 06-22-2020 , 03:55   Re: NewRound Buy Fix
Reply With Quote #17

Hi all!!!
I need big help, or i order the specially plugin for cs 1.6!
Can you help anybody?