3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

SatlaN
Old 12-06-2009 , 12:38   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
You are right, i see now that i have the same errors. Before that i had php errors on the main page but those were solved with ghosts files. I suppose these errors are just because there is no DB connectivity. So now we have the same symptoms but still two different problems. You just have to make sure you have that MySQL driver, sounds easier then my problem. Don't understand you last question.
my last question mean that where do i get this driver or how i am installing it into my machine?

Last edited by SatlaN; 12-06-2009 at 15:25.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 16:26   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #92

I don't have experience with that but i think you should just google it. It depends on your machine of course, Linux or Windows.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 16:30   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #93

Well my problem was solved. It turned out that the gameserver used another IP (!) for outbound traffic.... I found this out after hours and hours of troubleshooting i got a response from my gameserver provider. Take a look at my stats here: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/

I do have found a bug though, it seems that for a lot of users the links to their steam profile, backpack and achievements don't work. I hope Darthninja can help me out with this one?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 19:49   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinbd View Post
I have the plugin setup and working fine, but i can't get the web working. I installed it on my server, which is my own running wamp, and i get a slew of errors. I set up the settings.php with the same working information i used for the plugin. i used localhost, root, and a password, and yet the error looks like it is using default values or something for some reason. This is the site

http://damerell.is-a-geek.com/TF2/rank/

any help would be awesome thanks

Hey, please show us what your settings.php and databases.cfg look like..
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 20:03   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
So you want the k/d for each player to show on the rankings page too?
I can do that.

Yea there are several bugs with the plugin, I think the headshot one is easy to fix though...
Give me a minute and I'll see if I can fix it.
Hey DN, i didn't have a chance to test if the headshot fix worked but i'll let you know. I have some more idea's on improving the webstats:

1 - When looking at the main page with active players and you click a player you currently can't see the ranking of that player. That would be nice improvement.

2 - It would be cool if you could show a history graph of the number of players on the server like you can see on the gametracker banners and HLstatsX graphs.

3 - Looking at the Actions list of a player it would be nice if you could click on an action and then see a ranking of all players for that action. For instance who has the most kill assists, dominations, etc

4 - Please fix the bad links to steam profiles, backpack and achievements. See my earlier post about that.
MjrNuT
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-07-2009 , 11:40   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #96

DarthNinja,

Wanted to give you some more feedback. I was looking at your following from the OP:

Quote:
ToDo:
Add/improve support for steam profile links - Done
Add Steam avatar section for profile
Add Profile Link to TF2items.com - Done
Add item stats page
Add fancy javascript mouseover info for found items
Add previous names?
Add multilingual support for plugin/webpage
Update notifier
Requests???
I hope stick to your list here.

I only have 1 request thus far, to have bots/source tv, to be ignored in the stats compilation. I'm fine w/ them being listed in the Main Player list, as they are online, but not having them accumulate points. If that makes any sense or possibility.

Can you please explain the reasoning for the map points column on the Top 10 list? I have a feeling it's just a copy/paste format for the Top10 players. The points column for the Top10 Maps seems unnecessary or it's not working properly.

I had not tested myself, but looks like Ghost found some broken triggers.

I have been using v6.5.1 with no issues (downloaded back on 11-29). I don't understand the php issues by ghost and eraserhead. I have the same php version (5.2.11) and no issues with the php coding, no issues w/ the steam profile links, backpack, anything.

Thanks for your efforts and look forward to your next update.
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-07-2009 , 11:41   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #97

My profiles and such work just fine, not sure what the difference would be.

DN,
I've been playing with webrank and webstats, it seems the directory it looks in is different than what you input in ts-stats. If you decompile the plugin I believe the url code should be in there. I will look as well if I get a chance in the next few days.
Also eraser is correct headshots do not hold a value.

Suggestion:
Remove the add friend and send message, I dont see those being used. (IMO)

Remove the points in the map header, in the top10 link.(I believe this was suggested already) lol - see above post, he posted just before me...

This mod is awesome!! Im promoting the hell out of it and everyone so far loves it! Once I get webrank fixed that will really help it take off. Thanks for digging this out of it grave and making it work. Great Job

Last edited by SCE_Ghost; 12-07-2009 at 11:44.
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-07-2009 , 11:49   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #98

I just looked at the backpack and ach issues, all it is, is a link to .tf2items.com and inputs the users profile id, there is nothing related to the mod that would not make it work.
Eraser click a button and post the url it takes you to please.
SatlaN
Old 12-08-2009 , 04:04   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Well my problem was solved. It turned out that the gameserver used another IP (!) for outbound traffic.... I found this out after hours and hours of troubleshooting i got a response from my gameserver provider. Take a look at my stats here: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/

I do have found a bug though, it seems that for a lot of users the links to their steam profile, backpack and achievements don't work. I hope Darthninja can help me out with this one?
i will be happy if you will tell me what he did to fix that, cause i solved my problem but i got yours now :/

Quote:
L 12/08/2009 - 10:557: -------- Mapchange to cp_dustbowl --------
L 12/08/2009 - 10:557: [GEOIP] GeoIP database info: GEO-106FREE 20091001 Build 1 Copyright (c) 2009 MaxMind Inc All Rights Reserved
Failed to connect: [2002]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
L 12/08/2009 - 10:557: [SM] Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 12/08/2009 - 10:557: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "n1g-tf2-stats.smx":
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 06:08   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjrNuT View Post

I have been using v6.5.1 with no issues (downloaded back on 11-29). I don't understand the php issues by ghost and eraserhead. I have the same php version (5.2.11) and no issues with the php coding, no issues w/ the steam profile links, backpack, anything.
I did NOT have the php errors when i uploaded the original webstat files to the other host i am working with right now (gameservers.com), i did not use the corrected files Ghost made. I just compared phpMyAdmin of gameservers.com with my previous hosting provider (justhost.com):

gameservers : v2.11.6
justhost: v2.11.9.5

This is the version of phpMyAdmin i suppose thats not the same as the php version (MjrNuT version number looks nothing like it). Where can i find out the php version?