Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[MOD] Dead by Daylight

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Gameplay       
plmods
Old 09-20-2019 , 03:59   [MOD] Dead by Daylight
Reply With Quote #1

Description: To be honest, in the liver sit in prison and a zombie server. I want something new, something interesting. It is for this reason that I wanted to develop a mod maniac on the example of "Dead by Daylight". On this, wants to would a bit to tell about how I see a new regime in long forgotten KS.

Let's begin..
The first thing we should meet is the ability to select a new maniac. For maniac vote not need to will, he will emerge automatically. The maniac will be paralyzed for 30 seconds while the players scatter. A maniac has night vision and a sense of when someone is trying to set up communication equipment. In the hands of a maniac chainsaw and slow speed.
Players in its time receive flashlights and that (light and smoke).

The task of the mode is that the players have repaired all the devices. As soon as the last machine is repaired, players automatically win. In, too, time task maniac not give them fix all apparatuses, aside from this, he can kill players.

Mechanics of the game (the most important thing in this case).
Mode mechanics will represent a random selection of the player's Arsenal of weapons for the maniac. Players will be able to download his maniac (each alone), the data will be stored in the database along with the statistics of the game. What about satellites (ACS), the players will need time to establish and can happen unforeseen situations like a failure of the machine (breakage, misplaced wire etc.).

That's all I can think of so far. Soon I hope to implement and put in
sale.

Preview:

Installation: Unpack documents from archive to cstrike directory.

Change logs:
Code:
v1.0: Released
Credits:
Spoiler

Downloads:
In ties with large size of maps and resources, decided to download for file sharing. Yandex.Disk, Google Disk.
Attached Files
File Type: zip addons v1.0.zip (24.6 KB, 333 views)

Last edited by plmods; 09-20-2019 at 04:02. Reason: add youtube media
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-14-2019 , 03:19   Re: [MOD] Dead by Daylight
Reply With Quote #2

Delete .amxx files from the .zip.
Old 09-01-2021 , 07:57   Re: [MOD] Dead by Daylight
Reply With Quote #3

Please remove the amxx file from the archive. This will be unapproved until you remove the amxx file.