Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

how do i import admins to alpha 2.0?

Post New Thread Reply   

Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2015 , 23:25   how do i import admins to alpha 2.0?
Reply With Quote #1

well first i kinda have to ask myself, does the alpha 2.0 look better than the regular sourcebans? it feels kinda un-organised but we will see.

how do i import admins? isn't it just admin_groups.cfg? cause that didn't work for me, well it says groups successfully added but it didn't add any groups.

and any way i could actually add a backround? i see i cant change an image but i can try editing one of the existing images and make it target the entire body. still tho sourcebans would been 10x better if we could add our own backround to it.

and everytime i ban myself there is randomly added a new server with the same ip adress just before the 27015 it says "Same IP as played on+:2:27015 so it keeps saying error connect.
Spoiler

wonder if im just going back to the main sourcebans and do the boring allow/deny stuff. >:

also can someone explain this? i mean come on sourcebans, why gotta be so much against me
Spoiler

Last edited by Robin955; 05-14-2015 at 01:02.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 05-14-2015 , 01:07   Re: how do i import admins to alpha 2.0?
Reply With Quote #2

yeah okay i fixed the last problem with that picture. now the admins are added to the groups correctly. =)
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2015 , 05:11   Re: how do i import admins to alpha 2.0?
Reply With Quote #3

still dont know how to import admin groups tho since i cant import my admin_groups.cfg that has a bounch of override commands. it just says it worked when it did nothing.