Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Request: Sourcebans-enabled spray administration?

Post New Thread Reply   

Otter
Old 10-01-2014 , 22:58   [ANY] Request: Sourcebans-enabled spray administration?
Reply With Quote #1

I already have overlap protection and the ability to ban inappropriate sprays on individual servers. I just had the idea that spray banning could be integrated into Sourcebans in the same way SourceComms was. I know that https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=127776 provides advanced spray administration abilities on multiple servers, but I don't want the sprays displayed on a webpage and I don't want to have to go through all the crap to set up the webserver with DevIL and all that stuff that I'm never ever going to use. I just want something like it that doesn't display images and is controlled by a tab in the Sourcebans web panel. Any ideas for how to do it?

My Steam Group My Forum RFC
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-02-2014 , 12:33   Re: [ANY] Request: Sourcebans-enabled spray administration?
Reply With Quote #2

Spray ban plugin for Sourcebans
Old 10-02-2014 , 13:14   Re: [ANY] Request: Sourcebans-enabled spray administration?
Reply With Quote #3

Yeah, that. Only problem is that Sourcebans is dead. I have no problem with the Spray 'N Display plugin except for the fact that sprays are stored on my site, which would require me to clean them off every so often.

Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-02-2014 , 15:03   Re: [ANY] Request: Sourcebans-enabled spray administration?
Reply With Quote #4

Run a cronjob, so you don't have too.
Otter
Old 10-02-2014 , 17:06   Re: [ANY] Request: Sourcebans-enabled spray administration?
Reply With Quote #5

I don't want them stored on my website period. I don't need to view them on a webpage. If I have to ban someone from spraying, it's because myself or my admins have already seen their spray. I just would like a Sourcebans-integrated solution instead of the individual server banning plugin that I have now.