Raised This Month: $159 Target: $400
 39% 

[CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 11-30-2020 , 06:06   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzZy View Post
It was already set to "no" so I left it how it was.
Ok, dependencies, are they all installed and all right?
Resend them in any case, see if it solves your problem.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 11-30-2020 , 06:27   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzZy View Post
Can you please take a sec for me and tell me exact path where to place PTaH please? Im not sure with way i added it into ftp. Thanks
Download dele neste link: https://ptah.zizt.ru/

Download the version from your server and only send it via FTP, each folder path is all right.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
digin
Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 12-04-2020 , 08:39   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #163

update BROKEN FANG STICKERS?
digin is offline
quasemago
Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Brazil
Old 12-05-2020 , 14:26   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #164

Code:
v1.0.13b (05/12/2020)
- Index increment for Operation Broken Fang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by digin View Post
update BROKEN FANG STICKERS?
Download latest releases:
- eItems: https://github.com/quasemago/eItems/releases/latest
- Weapon Stickers: https://github.com/quasemago/CSGO_We...eleases/latest
__________________
I accept requests for plugins and configuration of servers.


If you liked my work, consider making a donation via PayPal.

Last edited by quasemago; 12-05-2020 at 14:27.
quasemago is offline
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 12-05-2020 , 18:39   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #165

Everyone can use eItems for free Details are on my Discord
__________________

Last edited by ESK0; 12-05-2020 at 18:39.
ESK0 is offline
Rugal
Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Brazil
Old 12-05-2020 , 18:51   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #166

After I installed the plugin updates, I'm getting the following error:

L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 4300, limit 4300)
L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] [1] Line 157, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::Frame_ItemsSync
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 4300, limit 4300)
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] [1] Line 157, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::Frame_ItemsSync
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 4300, limit 4300)
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] [1] Line 157, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::Frame_ItemsSync
Rugal is offline
God_Kiko123
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2019
Old 12-05-2020 , 21:49   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #167

I installed everything right, but when I went to choose the stickers, their list didn't appear;

It appeared what kind of sticker I want

Ex: "Valve, Dreamhack, etc .." I choose "Valve" but there is no list of available stickers, everything is blank !!!
God_Kiko123 is offline
quasemago
Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Brazil
Old 12-06-2020 , 04:14   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
Everyone can use eItems for free Details are on my Discord
Sure, obfuscated plugin without source code. :facepalm:

I will probably implement an API to automate this process for everyone.
__________________
I accept requests for plugins and configuration of servers.


If you liked my work, consider making a donation via PayPal.

Last edited by quasemago; 12-06-2020 at 04:28.
quasemago is offline
quasemago
Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Brazil
Old 12-06-2020 , 04:27   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal View Post
After I installed the plugin updates, I'm getting the following error:

L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 4300, limit 4300)
L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 12/05/2020 - 225:41: [SM] [1] Line 157, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::Frame_ItemsSync
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 4300, limit 4300)
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 12/05/2020 - 225:56: [SM] [1] Line 157, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::Frame_ItemsSync
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 4300, limit 4300)
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 12/05/2020 - 22:43:41: [SM] [1] Line 157, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::Frame_ItemsSync
Quote:
Originally Posted by God_Kiko123 View Post
I installed everything right, but when I went to choose the stickers, their list didn't appear;

It appeared what kind of sticker I want

Ex: "Valve, Dreamhack, etc .." I choose "Valve" but there is no list of available stickers, everything is blank !!!
Everything is working on my test server, make sure you download the new releases:
- Weapon Stickers: https://github.com/quasemago/CSGO_We...eleases/latest
- eItems: https://github.com/quasemago/eItems/releases/latest

Broken Fang stickers are in the "Valve" category, or just search directly using command "!sticker broken".
Preview: https://i.imgur.com/RHvuZ6m.png
__________________
I accept requests for plugins and configuration of servers.


If you liked my work, consider making a donation via PayPal.

Last edited by quasemago; 12-06-2020 at 04:33.
quasemago is offline
raj kaul
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: www.lotgaming.xyz
Old 12-06-2020 , 04:48   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasemago View Post
Code:
v1.0.13b (05/12/2020)
- Index increment for Operation Broken Fang.

Download latest releases:
- eItems: https://github.com/quasemago/eItems/releases/latest
- Weapon Stickers: https://github.com/quasemago/CSGO_We...eleases/latest
thank you for this update , everything is working fine
Preview Added here
__________________

Last edited by raj kaul; 12-06-2020 at 04:49.
raj kaul is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode