Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Weapons Module by Mahnsawce

Post New Thread Reply   

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2005 , 18:30  
Reply With Quote #91

hmmm odd... yeah I cant really get it to load either. guess I never tested it. Guess its broke for linux
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2005 , 07:55  
Reply With Quote #92

Yeah, I believe I know whats up. Im compiling it with the latest CVS Amxmodx, and that is near version 1.65 I believe. And so when I attempt to run it with Amxmodx 1.60 compiled DLL's its crashing out. So I attempted to compile Amxmodx 1.65 (or CVS Stuff as was) and got some errors on an sh_list.h that I cante seem to get off the ground. So I'm going to wait out on the work for this. I have been flipping with it. Seems pretty sound so far. So. Anyway. Until then, or until I can get cvs access so I can grab updates on a daily basis so that I can compile them and test this code against the compiles I can go no further.

Cheers!
Old 12-23-2005 , 08:51  
Reply With Quote #93

I fixed it already.

Available at http://www.mtavc.com
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2005 , 09:13  
Reply With Quote #94

This is nice to hear. And what did you do? Are you using the newest CVS for amxmodx or the old stuff? Saying that you have fixed it is all well and great. Why not try to help, not be smart.
bad
Old 12-23-2005 , 10:27  
Reply With Quote #95

Being smart is a good thing.
Old 12-23-2005 , 13:45  
Reply With Quote #96

See this topic for a repost of this module.

Available at http://www.mtavc.com