Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

VSH VSH, old thread (v1.42) - Information/etc.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

nergal
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2013 , 14:13   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleboy View Post
aww, the razorstab animation nerfed all spy watches, R.I.P. Invis Watch's instacloak :\

Nergal, is it during non-HHH Jr rounds?
yes it's during non-hhh rounds
Old 04-12-2013 , 14:14   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snelvuur View Post
@nergal: its a common thing that first round you "miss" stuff , also a targe or the flare jump of the pyro. When you join the server and choose a class and you notice this. Quickly change class and go back to it. This usually fixes the problem.
it happens regardless, it doesn't change at all whether I change classes or not. and it's not during an hhh round either.
Old 04-14-2013 , 21:43   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Is there a way to change what weapons are restricted? I want to allow some restricted weapons and disable weapons like the FaN and Bonk! Atomic Punch
Nocturne1501
Old 04-16-2013 , 01:36  

why cant you just make a sourcemod folder with all the stuff already installed? it's like impossible to install part by part
VintageEpicFail
Old 04-16-2013 , 17:10   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturne1501 View Post
why cant you just make a sourcemod folder with all the stuff already installed? it's like impossible to install part by part
It is not impossible to install, you just need to go slowly, step by step until it works. There are even links to help you if there are problems...
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2013 , 22:22   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

The Bushwacka thing has nothing to do with first-round missing items. Errors in console probably exist showing what part of the jump is failing.

As for other weapons/etc missing first round, the TF2Attributes update should take care of it, but it shouldn't be happening anyways. Do you have the Double Regen plugin installed? I don't know how it interacts with VSH.

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.
Dynas
Old 04-18-2013 , 23:21   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

So I just installed 1.42 and most things work fine but I'm having some issues.

For some reason Saxton Hale and all the bosses won't play any of their sounds, the game works and models show up but no sounds from any of them. I'm pretty sure they're whitelisted correctly in the pure_whitelist.txt which I ended up moving to the tf root folder in an attempt at troubleshooting. Any suggestions?
loranger
Old 04-19-2013 , 01:46   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynas View Post
So I just installed 1.42 and most things work fine but I'm having some issues.

For some reason Saxton Hale and all the bosses won't play any of their sounds, the game works and models show up but no sounds from any of them. I'm pretty sure they're whitelisted correctly in the pure_whitelist.txt which I ended up moving to the tf root folder in an attempt at troubleshooting. Any suggestions?
Why do you use sv_pure 1 on a saxton hale server?

Imo, fun servers with a lot of custom content should use sv_pure 0
nergal
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2013 , 08:54   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
The Bushwacka thing has nothing to do with first-round missing items. Errors in console probably exist showing what part of the jump is failing.

As for other weapons/etc missing first round, the TF2Attributes update should take care of it, but it shouldn't be happening anyways. Do you have the Double Regen plugin installed? I don't know how it interacts with VSH.
no, I do not have the "double regen" plugin installed, but the very strangest phenomena occured, yesterday, after a map change to arena_lumberyard, the climbing effect worked, then after a ed_alloc crash, it didn't work again.

EDIT: the even stranger part is that the bushwacka only seems to work on valve maps, any custom map will result with the bushwacka, simply not working.....

EDIT #2: straight from console
Code:
DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (335.000000) in SendPropFloat 'm_angEyeAngles[0]', clamping. DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (335.000000) in SendPropFloat 'm_angEyeAngles[0]', clamping. DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (335.000000) in SendPropFloat 'm_angEyeAngles[0]', clamping. DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (335.000000) in SendPropFloat 'm_angEyeAngles[0]', clamping. DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (335.000000) in SendPropFloat 'm_angEyeAngles[0]', clamping. DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (335.000000) in SendPropFloat 'm_angEyeAngles[0]', clamping.
what does it mean?

Last edited by nergal; 04-19-2013 at 09:43.
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 04-20-2013 , 05:05   Re: VS Saxton Hale Mode, main thread (current v1.42)

Nothing to do with the Bushwacka climb.

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.
Closed Thread