Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Playing CZ, using auto install. Superheroes doesnt show up.

Post New Thread Reply   

//Sondre//
Old 11-21-2005 , 15:18   Playing CZ, using auto install. Superheroes doesnt show up.
Reply With Quote #1

I have read many of the other threads but couldnt find anyone helping me

I am playing CZ: LAN (New multiplayer game) and are using the amxx mod that followed the auto install. Since Im creating an offline server I am using bots. I know it is written that I cant use bots, but has that anything with the superhero menu that doesnt show up? What I mean with that the menu doesnt show up (if you didnt understand), is that i cant choose any heroes.

Dont get mad and say that I shouldnt use bots, couse I want to use bots when Im offline (my internet is weird).

Hope anyone knows what the problem is and can help me
Fatebringer
Old 11-21-2005 , 15:53  
Reply With Quote #2

You can use bots whenever you want, just don't expect them to pick heroes or anything. Also note invisibility and other such effects are voided with bots.

However, is your AMXX even working? Because I don't think you can choose "New Multiplayer Game" and a mod be laoded on there following the documents here. The documentation on this site is for a dedicated steam server, which you can also run on LAN. Download it in the "Tools" section of the browser or get the stand-alone at www.steampowered.com

I think that is your problem, if not, post again.
Old 11-21-2005 , 16:19   RE: are your AMXX even working?
Reply With Quote #3

I think so. My WC3 FT mod works just fine on "New multi..." (the mod is disabled when Im trying SH)
Fatebringer
Old 11-21-2005 , 16:34  
Reply With Quote #4

What version of AXX and SH are your running? And also, do you get level 0 (basically having no xp so you can't choose heroes) when you're in the server, or do you get nothing at all? You can also using the admin commands to see if the mod is installed properly.

Someone more with a bit more knowledge than me will probably need to help you, also.
Old 11-21-2005 , 16:49   RE: do you get nothing at all
Reply With Quote #5

I am getting xp and the level is shown down in the corner. BTW, I doesnt get up the /showmenu up either (not when dead and not when alive). Except of that, everything is normal (i think)

EDIT: HAHAHA! LOL! The reason I couldnt choose any hero was that I only were level 0!
Fatebringer
Old 11-21-2005 , 17:39  
Reply With Quote #6

Make sure you actually installed heroes too. Otherwise, have fun playing.