Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 08-16-2015 , 04:32   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1261

I'm not the developer of messagebot, so popoklopsi can tell you more about the exact technical details. Messagebot, by default, uses http(s) requests to login and send a message. Hence it has no direct connection to steam. We would need some kind of master slave configuration for this where the master periodically fetches the messages and relays them. The problem is that you have to somehow share the session, messages and other information between multiple servers and account to what happens if the master goes down. This is complicated and we have chosen not to use a master / slave configuration before releasing it. What we have though (in the development version) is a new report handling feature which can send messages when the report was handled in-game. Maybe this is something for you?

Last edited by Impact123; 08-16-2015 at 04:56.
bongotrommler
Old 08-17-2015 , 06:50   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1262

someone got a fix for this?

Quote:
[MessageBot] Failed to get Login Auth!
Quote:
sm exts list
[07] MessageBot (1.5): MessageBot Extension

sm version
SourceMod Version Information:
SourceMod Version: 1.7.3-dev+5229

sm plugins info calladmin_steam
Filename: calladmin_steam.smx
Title: CallAdmin: Steam module (The steammodule for CallAdmin)
Author: Impact, Popoklopsi
Version: 0.1.4
URL: http://gugyclan.eu
Reloads: Map Change if Updated
Timestamp: 02/20/2015 13:14:19
Hash: fd60078436e10db600e88a36f61b7e6a
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2015 , 11:17   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1263

LnG recently told me that the ts3 webscript should have some kind of feature to ignore reports calls. I thought a little bit about it and think that it's a reasonable request so I've gone ahead and added support for muted channels to the teamspeak web script. I also wanted to add support for groups but i didn't had the time and motivation for it. Maybe another time.
This is available in the development version which you can find brief information about here. Make sure you update your app.config.php file in the ts3's include folder
As for the messagebot's problems. Popoklopsi is on vacation for about a month so he can't fix the messagebot extension right now.

Last edited by Impact123; 08-19-2015 at 11:33.
MyWarthog
Old 08-19-2015 , 22:03   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1264

MessageBot is failing for me also, but looks like you guys know about that one already. ;)

I'll try the new TS3 Module and see if that fixes my issues that I've been having with it - maybe I just got a bad one. Fingers crossed.
irepz
Old 08-24-2015 , 13:35   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1265

Is it possible to add a logging feature ? Especialy for calladmin client.

IT should log admins connection and call handled:
i.e :

table_handled_call
date, time, admin_steamid, report_id

table_admins_sessions
steamid, lastlogin, connected_time

I'm not the best to create mysql table but it could be really nice to have it
Old 08-24-2015 , 14:37   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1266

It is, and not that hard to implement, but there are a lot of unsolved problems surrounding it right now. Do we create a new table or simply add a new column to the existing table? A new table is easier to add but not the proper way in this case. More tables can often time mean more redundancy and hence we might want to introduce normalization. Upgrading the database schema (this is, to some extend our own fault), or generally using sql (if you want to do it right, i.e. threaded and non-blocking) isn't much fun with sourcemod. Transactions ease the pain somewhat, but still. It's one of the reasons we never bothered to normalize the database, you'd have a lot of callbacks and stuff to think about because some of the callbacks have to be in a specific order, etc. Not fun. Apart from that, you'd need some kind of web interface to view the logs. The current plan is to use a modular web api for everything. All modules will use a library (probably socket stocks) to call the web api with some parameters. We then have a bunch of callbacks which web scripts can hook into and do their thing. This is ultimately easier to do, extend and we potentially have a lot of php libraries on our hand to implement new reporting features. Work on this has began a while ago. I created a rough prototype and popoklopsi made it a proper, working thing. Work on this has since been stopped. We also haven't really decided how to do the http requests from within sourcemod. I hope this gives some insight.

Last edited by Impact123; 08-24-2015 at 14:43.
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2015 , 20:04   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1267

Any eta on when popoklopsi will be back?
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2015 , 03:24   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1268

Like i said in the last post, he should be back around the the end of next month. I haven't talked to him since.
Old 09-06-2015 , 02:56   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact123 View Post
around the the end of next month
So that means waiting over a month with spontaneous server crashes caused by a plugin that's supposed to help prevent your server from being cleared? Right now this plugin is clearing my server more efficiently than the most annoying and troublesome of players.

Wilczek
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-06-2015 , 04:55   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthax View Post
So that means waiting over a month with spontaneous server crashes caused by a plugin that's supposed to help prevent your server from being cleared? Right now this plugin is clearing my server more efficiently than the most annoying and troublesome of players.
Then don't use it.