Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

WeaponMod 1.0 Omega

Post New Thread Reply   

SlashProm
Old 10-24-2010 , 06:43   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #101

Hey guys, I have a small problem with this hero, I have compiled for my version, Amxx 1.8.1, SH Mod 1.2.0

[ 53] unknown unknown unknown weaponmod.amxx bad load
( 53) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "wpn_gi_take_default_weapon") - check your modules.ini.
53 plugins, 52 running
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 10-24-2010 , 10:30   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashProm View Post
Hey guys, I have a small problem with this hero, I have compiled for my version, Amxx 1.8.1, SH Mod 1.2.0

[ 53] unknown unknown unknown weaponmod.amxx bad load
( 53) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "wpn_gi_take_default_weapon") - check your modules.ini.
53 plugins, 52 running
sorry, but you are off topic . Post your request in the superhero thread
Old 11-09-2010 , 20:19   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #103

could someone give me the last version of weaponmod like 1.21a ?
Send a message via Yahoo to eforie Send a message via Skype™ to eforie
Foghrye4
Old 12-19-2010 , 19:26   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #104

Code:
public native_get_string(id)
{
    new wpnid = get_param(1)
    if(!check_wpn_id(id, wpnid))
    {
        return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
    }
    set_string(3, g_sz_wpn[wpnid][get_param(2)], get_param(3))

return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
WTF!?
"return PLUGIN_CONTINUE"? For "get_string"?
Old 04-14-2011 , 18:53   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #105

hey ANTICHRISTUS, I hadn't even seen that you requested an nikonov an-94, and I already made one for my server Both the skin and the skript work pretty well - the skin has it's barrel moving while shooting, I was lucky for finding this proper skin on gamebanana in the css section, and the script makes it have a 1800rpm 2-shot burst mode and a full-auto mode where the first 2 shots are at 1800rpm and then it comes down to 600rpm until you release the mouse and click it again. I think this is about right, but it still needs a little more polishing It sure deserves to be a super weapon, with 5.45x39mm ammo it has a little bit less recoil than m4a1, yet a bit more damage (5.45x39mm ammo are called poison bullets by some, because of their high velocity they do have better penetration than 5.56x45mm ammo), and if it weren't for the first 2 shots producing almost double the kick thus making the recoil a bit harder to control than m4a1, it would have made the m4a1 obsolete

The only thing that still need improvement is the way the burst are influenced by the recoil. The first burst you fire is fine, both bullets in the same hole, but if you fire a new burst too soon after that before the recoil calms down, the 2 bullets hit far away from each other, so I have to change my recoil function to accommodate to that I guess.

Last edited by SeriousSam; 04-14-2011 at 19:16.
Send a message via Skype™ to SeriousSam
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-14-2011 , 21:24   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSam
hey ANTICHRISTUS, I hadn't even seen that you requested an nikonov an-94, and I already made one for my server Both the skin and the skript work pretty well
finally, I good scripter made it. god bless you.

Quote:
I was lucky for finding this proper skin on gamebanana in the css section
I know the model that you are talking about, Alvaro converted it for me from the css skin, but I have some problems with the sounds (AK47_Clipin.wav, AK47_Clipin.wav, etc.), that's why I didn't posted it. and I am too lazy to learn how to convert or to modify models.
also I made a nice w_model of that weapon, I'll post it after to try to fix the sound problem.

Quote:
The only thing that still need improvement is the way the burst are influenced by the recoil. The first burst you fire is fine, both bullets in the same hole, but if you fire a new burst too soon after that before the recoil calms down, the 2 bullets hit far away from each other, so I have to change my recoil function to accommodate to that I guess.
even if it is unfinished, would you share it please
Old 04-14-2011 , 22:01   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #107

Ok, here it is, though still unfinished.
I had to move a lot of my custom natives that I added to weaponmod as functions inside this plugin to make it work with normal copies of weaponmod, but I might have forgotten something, so if it doesn't work properly tell me

What you need to run it is the newer WeaponMod 1.2a that you can get from http://forums.space-headed.net/viewt...p?p=4677#p4677 if you haven't done so already. I'm pretty sure it won't work correctly with WeaponMod 1.0.

Known bugs:
* the gun kills through shield, so I recommend that you restrict the shield;
* if you pick up a shield, the muzzle flash of the gun is on the wrong side of the screen and the effects of the shield still protect you from frontal attacks;
* sometimes the gun appears on the wrong side of the screen, just switch to your pistol and then back to the Nikonov;
* the crosshair doesn't update. I recommend that you duck, then switch to a pistol and then back to the Nikonov to have your crosshair stay as small as possible for easier aiming;
* the weapon's accuracy is the same whether you stand or duck or run or jump;
* the weapon can shoot to a max distance of 4096 units, or about 100 meters;
* the weapon, like all weaponmod weapons, stays in slot 3 where the knife is, and has no hud icons whatsoever;
* the weapon can't break breakable objects or damage hostages;
* if you are getting shot by a Nikonov, you won't get pain sprites on the screen, so it might be a little bit difficult to notice that you are getting shot before it's too late;

* you have to wait 0,75 seconds after each burst for the recoil to completely calm down in order to have your next burst hit with both bullets accurately;

I've set the firerate in full-auto mode to 550 rpm instead of 600, because ak47 and ump45 IRL are also 600 but in cs are 550, so I did to balance it with them. The firerate in burst fire mode and the firerate of the first 2 shots in full-auto mode is 1800 rpm. You change the fire mode with the secondary fire button (usually right mouse click).
Tell me what you think, and if you have ideas of improvements

BTW for your sounds problem, they are probably not converted from css so that's why you have problems. CSS sounds are usually 44 khz stereo, for 1.6 you need 22 khz mono. With nero waveeditor or any similar sound converting program should be easy to reencode them
Attached Files
File Type: zip abakan.zip (1.44 MB, 308 views)
File Type: amxx wpn_abakan.amxx (17.5 KB, 252 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (wpn_abakan.sma - 983 views - 20.9 KB)

Last edited by SeriousSam; 04-15-2011 at 01:24.
Send a message via Skype™ to SeriousSam
SeriousSam
Old 04-15-2011 , 19:45   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #108

I've fixed the recoil problem by delaying it till after the second shot was fired, starting with a doubled recoil and then down to normal for the remaining shots. Now the gun became very deadly if aimed well, especially in burst fire mode
I'm only uploading the new version of the plugin, use the models and sounds in the .zip from the previous post.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (wpn_abakan.sma - 788 views - 21.3 KB)
File Type: amxx wpn_abakan.amxx (17.9 KB, 174 views)
Old 06-01-2011 , 17:10   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #109

Can you give a new download link as a attachment?
Sp@jk
Old 06-28-2011 , 13:58   Re: WeaponMod 1.0 Omega
Reply With Quote #110

I know that this is a old thead but since space headed is down, I don't have where to download new weapons, so is there any "copy" of space headed forums ???