I used to help run a gaming community called Final Respawn. During this time, I made a number of plugins that were private to the community. Some of these plugins were small changes and/or improvements on existing plugins, such as Advertisements and Auto Respawn, while others were completely different, or weren't around at all.
Final Respawn hasn't existed for a few years now, so I've decided to release them with the hope that they can benefit this community in someway.
All the plugins were made for CS:GO, and it must be said I'm not sure if they'll even compile with the latest version of SourceMod. If this is the case I'm sure it won't take much to make them usable.
- Simple and effective colour advertisements for CS:GO
- Respawns players until spawn protection is enabled
- Sets the demo name on MapChange
- Kicks players that write !ff
Force Map End
- Forces the map end, and stops it from ending otherwise
- Simple game management developed for Final Respawn
- Infected gamemode for CS:GO
- Minigame Multiplay improved in various ways
- Simple prestrafe for CS:GO
- Gives weapons on spawn
- Increases the spectator's experience with spec list, show keys and more
Strafe Bind Fix
- Stops double bind in-game strafe hack
- Slays players that are stuck
- Place a tactical insertion using your reload button
- Easy and effective team management
Workshop Map Cycle
- Makes an alphabetically arranged mapcycle.txt based on your workshop collection
The biggest plugins are probably Game Setup, Infected and Spectate Advanced. I remember Workshop Map Cycle being incredibly useful for servers that use workshop maps.
That's it, enjoy!
All the plugins can be found at: