Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Alx31
Old 05-09-2021 , 13:21   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1581

in the database do i have to put all the details???

default"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "sourcemod"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2021 , 14:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx31 View Post
Still the same
Make sure you edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
Alx31
Old 05-09-2021 , 14:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1583

i did that as well
k4p1
Old 05-09-2021 , 19:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1584

Hi,
I got issue with the plugin. After installation when i type "sm plugins" in console i don't see the "weapons" plugin. Can anyone help me please?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2021 , 23:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1585

@kgns is there any way to use Chinese CSGO skins?

Their skins have changes compared to the global ones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=CSGO...w=1920&bih=937
wyfang
Old 05-12-2021 , 07:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1586

Gloves and weapons work, but the knife cannot be used, prompt:

!knife
[SM] You do not have access to this command.

Last edited by wyfang; 05-12-2021 at 07:25.
kgns
Old 05-12-2021 , 07:21   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
@kgns is there any way to use Chinese CSGO skins?

Their skins have changes compared to the global ones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=CSGO...w=1920&bih=937
that difference is probably implemented on the game client itself, so no

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
Siickest
Old 05-13-2021 , 05:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1588

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
You don't think I have downloaded it? Still, I did it again the latest version and still same console message

L 05/13/2021 - 115:41: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": /home/gameserver/servers/serveur10/csgo/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/PTaH.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
L 05/13/2021 - 115:41: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-13-2021 , 10:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siickest View Post
You don't think I have downloaded it? Still, I did it again the latest version and still same console message

L 05/13/2021 - 115:41: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": /home/gameserver/servers/serveur10/csgo/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/PTaH.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
L 05/13/2021 - 115:41: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running
In this case, if you say that you downloaded and did not run it may be your host that blocks the use of the PTaH Extension, or that you downloaded the wrong version for your operating system.

What server is your server running on?

Also check, just to be sure, if you edited csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no".
stece
Old 05-16-2021 , 04:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1590

Dear,

I followed the installation instructions. I tried with both PTaH versions v1.1.1 and 1.1.3

However, when joining my test server I can only switch skins for my guns but not the knives. The option "Knives" in the main menu is disabled. And when I go to "all weapons" and then browse to knives, I can choose skins and it seems to switch knife, but without the skin.

Also changed the config in addos/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" to "no" on my server. Although if that was the issue, I suspect that gun skin changing also wouldn't instead of knives only.

Not sure what can cause this, any help?

Best regards,
Stece

Last edited by stece; 05-16-2021 at 05:24.