Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?

Post New Thread Reply   

Cloud talk
Old 05-14-2022 , 08:42   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #121

thanks
Tank Rush
Old 05-18-2022 , 12:55   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #122

I have another event to share, in collaboration with Alex Alcala we made this gas can event, it includes invisible blocks around, you can add more if necessary.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg c9m1_alleys.cfg (13.5 KB, 250 views)

--->My name is Source and I'm on Steam<---
Discord: Source#9382
JLmelenchon
Old 05-19-2022 , 15:17   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #123

Does anyone know where i can find the stripper of death toll map 3 where it replace the event and you have to destroy the bells ? I just can't remember where i downloaded it.
AsphyxiaJLSA
Old 05-19-2022 , 17:25   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLmelenchon View Post
Does anyone know where i can find the stripper of death toll map 3 where it replace the event and you have to destroy the bells ? I just can't remember where i downloaded it.
Yes it can be done in stripper, but that event of destroying a bell is seen in an expansion campaign, maybe you're getting confused.

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English
Johnnyrouch
Old 06-23-2022 , 09:04   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #125

Improved Last Stand Finale with new escape: https://youtu.be/VhtEO57PavE
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2022 , 10:06   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #126

Great! I would love to have different (random) finales for every campaign.
Old 07-25-2022 , 00:33   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
I am interested by having more "active" finales where you do not have to camp forever but this might be difficult to mess with scripts.

For example in no mercy having to enable lights again after they cut off, in dark carnival taking example of the map dark carnival remix, ect
finishlast
Old 07-25-2022 , 11:13   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
Random would be great indeed.

Imaging the boathouse final having a chance to spawn a radio in the small cabin on the left and having the nomercy helicopter escape as a random finale.

Having multiple finales could be done maybe by a companion sourcemod plugin that removes 1 trigger radio per random or so.

No idea if you can have two finales in stripper at the same time though.

Last edited by finishlast; 07-25-2022 at 11:13.
Johnnyrouch
Old 08-02-2022 , 03:54   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #129

coming soon i'll show dark carnival finale, but now i cant, because i'm working on plugin
JLmelenchon
Old 08-25-2022 , 20:42   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #130

Guys is it possible to do that with stripper on no mercy? Removing the ladder and opening elevator doors andd add a little bridge.

Someone sent me this screenshot, that will definitely make this map more balanced for versus.

edit: actually we could even leave the ladder, that will make 2 choices of way where survivor can bait and adapt their strategy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mercy.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	196496  

Last edited by JLmelenchon; 08-25-2022 at 20:45.