Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""

Post New Thread Reply   

leshuQQ
Old 12-21-2019 , 16:03   Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxolahird View Post
Do anyone have this feature bugless?

All I need is a kick message with reason, lenght and website.
this is unreal, I guess. They (valve) made srcds, sourcebans not fully working, for people to infinity searching different problems. Such as: 1) sourcebans( error displaying server on web sourcebans, insta kick without any information for banned player, just "you are banned" by default these not work. 2) AUTOUPDATE SERVER ON WINDOWS 10(it don't work even after all instructions were done. I need to do it manually: first I wake up with Master Server Update maessage in srcds console. Than I need to copy 4 folders + files(not all, I need to choose only config files) to backup. Then clear server. Then open steamcmd with +commands for download 740app. Copy backup with accepting replace. Start. NO THAT"S NOT ALL. MY STEAM MUST BE OFFLINE BEFORE START MY SERRVER ELSE NOBODY CAN CONNECT WITH ERROR STEAM AUTHENTICATION MSG THANKS!!! (every server need this, they knew it but you guys are just infinity trying to find any solutuions on DEVELOPERS ORIGINAL FORUM, and OFCAURCE I expect deleting this thruth + ban acc.

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-21-2019 at 17:38.
leshuQQ
Old 12-21-2019 , 17:00   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #2

Guys, please! I did lol cs1.6 servers, installed amxbans and got all work good!!!!

But in sourcebans (CSGO) and updating feature (CSGO)it's impossible to fix some
1) HOW TO SET AMOUNT OF TIME TO DISPLAY SOME BAN INFO TO BAN GUY BEFORE HE GET INSTAKICK WITH:"you banned, no info man, just this, nonono in console you got no info too. sorry bro best wishes valve"
2) HOW TO FIX NO CONNECTION NO DISPLAYING INFO ABOUT YOUR SERVERS ON WEBSOURCEBANS?
that's HORRIBLE GUYS WTF!!?!?!?!??! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GREEN (volv) ? ME SAY ALONE FIX THAT NOTWORKABLE THING, ME SAY ALONE FIX THAT NOTWORKABLE THING !!!
3) HOW TO SETUP AUTOUPDATE WITH AUTOBACKUP SUPPORT ON WINDOWS 10? I TRIED -AUTOUPDATE ECT. NOTHING. AND EVEN IF YOU SET UP AUTOUPDATE, SOMEBODY SAID THAT IT FULLY REFRESHING SERVER CONFIG! AHAHAH WHAT THE . . . IT THIS. JOKE???
my http://159.224.163.245

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-21-2019 at 17:40.
leshuQQ
Old 12-22-2019 , 04:20   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #3

as I said they deleted all my stuff, all truth. ahah, that's exectly who they are
leshuQQ
Old 12-22-2019 , 04:25   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #4

Okay, sry for a bit caps+rage. That's cause I was shocked fixing so LOT problems with my CLEAR server(just sourcemod+hudlogo+sourcebans) and finally it needs update manually+people don't knowinfo of ban
See:
What do I need to say normally? man everything I wrote before - exactly what I need to resolve.

Read all this topic.YOU didn't answer+resolve problems above for a years but INSTA react for my TRUTH
1)simple message in kick window(when banned try to connect) with {time}{reason}{site}
2)Server List(Web part)
MOD
OS
VAC
Hostname
Players
Map

N/A
N/A
Error connecting (159.224.163.245:27777)
N/A
N/A
3)autoupdating problems, how to set up normally fullupdate server automaticly on windows 10? I need to update it with my hands, downloading (!) 24GB OF!!!! Is server can be 24GB? Whithout client's part of game. Bigger than original game. How? Ofc no one can answer, just delete+ignore……. sad

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-22-2019 at 05:19.
leshuQQ
Old 12-22-2019 , 04:33   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #5

Wrong forum for the auto updater quest

oh man, you call this QUEST)) ahahashh yes man, setting up fully working server without any addons is almost impossible. I understand. Please just ignore my autoupdate request, and try to explain why in sourcebans no: delay before kick, msg in console about ban, web part is awful. That's all was in amxbansx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE GRATEFUL for any helpful words from sourcebans\srcds.exe developer. TY

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-22-2019 at 05:08.
leshuQQ
Old 12-22-2019 , 05:02   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #6

I believe that the problem with my hands, no either...…..
Groruk
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-22-2019 , 08:10   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshuQQ View Post
1)simple message in kick window(when banned try to connect) with {time}{reason}{site}
2)Server List(Web part)
Error connecting (159.224.163.245:27777)
Detailed kick messages have been a part of the newest SourceBans++ dev version (https://github.com/sbpp/sourcebans-pp/pull/504)

And debugging the web panel connection to a gameserver has been detailed in the SourceBans++ documentation (https://sbpp.dev/docs/debugging_connection/)
leshuQQ
Old 12-22-2019 , 14:49   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groruk View Post
Detailed kick messages have been a part of the newest SourceBans++ dev version (https://github.com/sbpp/sourcebans-pp/pull/504)

And debugging the web panel connection to a gameserver has been detailed in the SourceBans++ documentation (https://sbpp.dev/docs/debugging_connection/)
i'l try it nearest time man. if it will help - thousands of millions thanxs. but..... MAN

About autoupdate my server. Can you give some links for it? am I need scripts+autobackup? idk.....in 1.6 no problems, mnwhile : sadpirate:sorry for bad eng
leshuQQ
Old 12-22-2019 , 15:22   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groruk View Post
Nothing happened after filling info into _debug.php (ip,port,rcon)
still (error connection)
http://159.224.163.245/index.php?p=servers

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-22-2019 at 15:23.
DJ Tsunami
DJ Post Spammer
Old 12-22-2019 , 15:57   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #10

Open http://159.224.163.245/sb_debug_connection.php.

As it shows, the UDP port is blocked, so your web panel cannot get any server info.
You need to ask your web hosting company to unblock port 27777 for incoming UDP traffic.