Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

I need helllppp :-S

Post New Thread Reply   

hermozon
Old 07-30-2009 , 06:28   I need helllppp :-S
Reply With Quote #1

i have an zombie server and i was wondering how i can play with bots [zombie]? if anybody knows please tell me ^_^
hermozon
Old 07-31-2009 , 05:33   Re: I need helllppp :-S
Reply With Quote #2

Problem solved D:
SnoW
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2009 , 06:00   Re: I need helllppp :-S
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermozon View Post
Problem solved D:
If you found it by searching, link the thread where it's solved, if you solved it yourself, you could explain how you did it. Just in case someone else is interested as well, anyway I'll do it:
You install amxmodx and zp to a czero listen server or in CS you are able to use for example podbots.

Last edited by SnoW; 07-31-2009 at 13:45.
Send a message via MSN to SnoW
hermozon
Old 07-31-2009 , 14:49   Re: I need helllppp :-S
Reply With Quote #4

well,um,i just instaled PodBot in counter strike folder/addons then i opened the file plugin in metamod folder after that i created a shortcut for hlds on desktop,then right click on hlds shortcut and put -console -game cstrike +ip **.**.**.** +sv_lan 1 +maxplayers 32 +map de_dust2 -nomaster -noipx +log on -port 27015 +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/here you put the dll depends on what type of bots you have instaled' press ok and voila ,create the server and start it it toked me like 1-2 hours for solving this problem but i've done it hehe,if someone wants to make a server super hero mode and wants to put bots it's same as zombie mode

Peace.
hermozon
Old 07-31-2009 , 14:55   Re: I need helllppp :-S
Reply With Quote #5

the " -console -game cstrike +ip **.**.**.** +sv_lan 1 +maxplayers 32 +map de_dust2 -nomaster -noipx +log on -port 27015 +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/here you put the dll depends on what type of bots you have instaled" forgot to mention this title you put on target [right click hlds shortcut],and you let "C:\counter-strike\hlds.exe" ^_^