Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...

Post New Thread Reply   

Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:10   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #21

The aliens took metamod source away from us and the only way to get it back is to defeat them in one of ancient tournaments in the universe...
Space Jam

This is most impressive so far Team Fortress 2 update i have ever seen...

The Space Jam tournament will be fight between competitive players and valve employees wielding valve quality weapons
If we fail to beat them at their own game, then we say goodbye to SourceMod, for this Christmas

Last edited by Oshizu; 09-10-2015 at 18:19.
Akuba
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:12   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
I feel like Valve should try to inform Sourcemod/Metamod:Source devs beforehand about upcoming updates
I read somewhere they do that.
Wormy
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:13   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuba View Post
I read somewhere they do that.
If they do that already then that's great, I didn't know about it though.
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:17   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #24

I was under the impression the SM team was given the binaries for the updates before they went live so snapshots were primed and ready for release to mitigate such issues.

The suspicion is a Monoculus type UFO/alien boss for halloween.
Hyped for unusual effects above everything else.

Last edited by Noodl; 09-10-2015 at 18:17.
Weasel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:18   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosurdaddy972 View Post
depend on how fast a new MM comes out. I give it a few hours
I concur, I expect / hope for an update today. Already let my users know. Fortunately, I held back the update from my TF2 servers. So, at least those few of us who did not update their clients can still play on modded but non-updated servers.

Destroy Antarctica!
vadia111
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:21   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #26

-.-
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:24   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #27

Anyone else is hyped up for Christmas without SourceMod ?
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:25   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #28

Volvo pls
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:26   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
The procedure entry point CommandLine could not be located in the dynamic link library tier0.dll
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2015 , 18:29   Re: Update broke MM? - srcds.exe - Entry Point Not Found...
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
New updates are great, absolutely, but the fact that updates like these can break servers or cause stability issues is less great.

I feel like Valve should try to inform Sourcemod/Metamod:Source devs beforehand about upcoming updates, helping them be prepared for the changes that have to be made, but heh that's wishful thinking coming from Valve.
Valve doesn't have to let anyone know anything but they do at times so be thankful. I love it when a big update breaks everything cause you know its got some awesome changes...change is good. I can live without Sm for a few hours if it means we get good support and great things from these updates.