Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)

Post New Thread Reply   

vivalavida
Old 01-26-2009 , 21:28   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #171

if anyone needs some FAST DL hosting i will be glad to let you use mine, 100gb space and 1024 (1TB) bandwidth a month. i run 4 servers of it and it doesnt use much at all. PM me if you want to use it. you will be getting your own user and pw for ftp
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2009 , 22:50   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #172

OT: Nice phpBB3 mod viva.
vivalavida
Old 01-26-2009 , 23:00   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #173

thanks
Old 10-25-2009 , 02:18   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #174

quick pm answer
thanks a lot
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2009 , 02:28   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikary View Post
quick pm answer
thanks a lot
NP, for some reason today I had my AM window open for a while so I was actually responding :-). Glad things are working out.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
drumzplaya13
Old 10-25-2009 , 03:04   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #176

Aw slmclarengt, you are the one who got my started in the beginning of my server owning 'career' with letting me use your fast DL like a year or more ago for my servers. Your kind to bring it back, I hope people wont abuse it because I remember that happened with a few people you let use it for free.

Always there for the community. I thank you for that.
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2009 , 03:31   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumzplaya13 View Post
Aw slmclarengt, you are the one who got my started in the beginning of my server owning 'career' with letting me use your fast DL like a year or more ago for my servers. Your kind to bring it back, I hope people wont abuse it because I remember that happened with a few people you let use it for free.

Always there for the community. I thank you for that.
Glad it's boding well for you. My server is not doing so well, maybe it's school-related, maybe it's just boring for people, I don't know. I wish I could help my own server, too.

What game(s) are you running servers for?

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
nightstalker
Old 01-09-2010 , 15:12   Re: RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #178

seems like your server's/website down. I couldnt connect through the freespace.php to upload my files or is just me. I tried connecting thru (file thingie) but no good.