Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[REQ][INS] Attach Textures to Model Please!!-Quick REQ

Post New Thread Reply   

bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2009 , 19:32   [REQ][INS] Attach Textures to Model Please!!-Quick REQ
Reply With Quote #1

Hey, This is a really quick request i believe...

I need someone to put some textures on a model for me please! I'm going to use this for another plugin to make custom models work for our admins in our Insurgency server.

The download link for the custom textures is: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/65323

The link for the files that are associated with the rifleman model, Not sure which are needed for this task, but i uploaded all i found in models/players-->>rifleman If you need anything else let me know please!!

Basicallly I'm going to use the .mdl file only for the custom models, i believe thats the only file needed.

Greatly appreciated, I will be patiently waiting for this, eager to get this working for custom models for our admins on our servers!!!! Thanks!!

The link for the player files- http://hosted.filefront.com/achilles12345/2418407

I would greatly appreciate anyone that could do this!!
bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 06-09-2009 , 16:23   Re: [REQ][INS] Attach Textures to Model Please!!-Quick REQ
Reply With Quote #2

Could someone please do this for me real quick?
Thanks.
bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2009 , 17:33   Re: [REQ][INS] Attach Textures to Model Please!!-Quick REQ
Reply With Quote #3

I believe the .mdl file is supposed to be edited so that it references to use those textures? Can someone please help me?

Would be appreciated..thanks.
sLuGo
Old 06-17-2009 , 10:32   Re: [REQ][INS] Attach Textures to Model Please!!-Quick REQ
Reply With Quote #4

I am curious if this is possible. Admins have a different skin or something on the server...
Old 06-17-2009 , 11:38   Re: [REQ][INS] Attach Textures to Model Please!!-Quick REQ
Reply With Quote #5

What do you mean? they use a custom mdl, the mdl contains the custom skins. I need someone to create me an mdl with those custom skins... but i guess no one wants to oh well