[L4D2]Tank Rush

Post New Thread Reply   

marvel
BANNED
Old 02-09-2011 , 04:57   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
Hey, this plugin auto remove commons infecteds and specials infecteds ???? or i have a bug ?^^
It does, it disables the director.
marvel
BANNED
Old 02-13-2011 , 07:02   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #142

Ok tested it for some time and ppl love it, however there are a couple of issues I noticed.

Tank health cvar isn't working. Tank's health is always 6000 no matter what u set it to.

Another major issue, which is quite annoying is that for the second team on the same map it takes quite long for the tanks starting to spawn. So the map switches, tanks spawns immediately, then everybody dies. Then turn is to second team, they can run like half the map without being attacked and it takes like 30 sec. before the first tank spawns, so it's pretty unbalanced.

Btw u might want to create a cvar for max tanks alive at the same time, because now it keeps spawning tanks

Last edited by marvel; 02-13-2011 at 17:19.
marvel
BANNED
Old 02-20-2011 , 10:59   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #143

Can u please make a cvar to limit the # of tanks that can be alive at one time? When no tanks are killed it spawns unlimited which eventually crashes the server.
cheewongken
Old 02-21-2011 , 02:27   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobeonMew View Post
but the unable to rez from incap, anf falling from ledges, kinda blows
mine was a modified version of birno's which had the problem of being stuck on the ledge when a tank died which i fixed.

Revive from incap and saved from falling from ledge works, under a CVAR. make sure its on. Finale's were also fixed in mine by forcing them to be slayed after a set number.
UncleMcThreeway
Old 02-23-2011 , 18:39   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #145

I am currently experiencing a problem concerning the Tankrush pluging possibly clashing with the Last Boss plugin on my server.

The details of what I am experiencing is that during the Dark Carnival finale, or any AI controlled finale, tank rush is still enabled along with Last Boss. What then ensues is that whenever a normal tank is killed, the Last Boss plugin spawns a Boss tank. So eventually you end up with dozens of Boss tanks in the map. I have currently been unable to figure out if it is the sole problem of either plugin or if they just don't play well together. Any help would be appreciated.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 03-13-2011 , 11:48   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #146

Hey "Author" how do i make tank rush work only in finale stage? I dont wana play tank rush throughout the whole map, I only want tank rush in finales (Last Campaign)
buggzboy
Old 03-18-2011 , 22:23   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleMcThreeway View Post
I am currently experiencing a problem concerning the Tankrush pluging possibly clashing with the Last Boss plugin on my server.

The details of what I am experiencing is that during the Dark Carnival finale, or any AI controlled finale, tank rush is still enabled along with Last Boss. What then ensues is that whenever a normal tank is killed, the Last Boss plugin spawns a Boss tank. So eventually you end up with dozens of Boss tanks in the map. I have currently been unable to figure out if it is the sole problem of either plugin or if they just don't play well together. Any help would be appreciated.
i suggest when on one of those campaigns turn tankrush off
Dean Winchester
Old 04-25-2011 , 23:16   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #148

thx for the answer ^^

but bug a little avec sm plugins unload for use in specific cfg (ex : tankrush.cfg) with certains plugins load and unload ...Sometimes good first vote change with this plugin but change with unload this plugin bug i have no zombies same with z_common_limit 30 in other cfg !!!
Zergling89
Old 04-26-2011 , 07:11   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #149

Can you tell me how did you turn off the Ai director? (no common,and SI spawn?)
Dean Winchester
Old 04-26-2011 , 12:24   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #150

lol normaly this plugin do that (in the script) but sometimes it work, fisrt time, tank spawn ok, no zombies and specials ok ...sometimes it work not !!!...

i think use this plugin alone in config cfg with certains other plugins !!! But cant use more vote past other config = bug !!!

P.S maybe manually : director_no_mobs 1 , director_no_specials 1 , director_no_bosses 1 , z_common_limit 0 ! but not really good

Last edited by Dean Winchester; 04-26-2011 at 12:26.