Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO: How to change to specific maps at end of each match

Post New Thread Reply   

Krhyme
Old 05-08-2016 , 15:14   CSGO: How to change to specific maps at end of each match
Reply With Quote #1

Hi Guys,

I'm running multiple servers (Warmod, Arena 1v1, Deathmatch) and everything is smooth.
Except I'm having one common problem - At the end of each match, the server changes to a map which I do not want.

For example, for my aim server (multi1v1), I only want certain aim maps to be played. so I put this in the start commands (the workshop collection is a set of maps by Splewis for the plugin multi1v1)

"+host_workshop_collection 249376192 +workshop_start_map 25113324"

After the start map is played, it changes to de_dust! Isn't it supposed to continue to the rest of the workshop collection?

What do I do? Is the key here the mapcycle and maplist files?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Krhyme; 05-08-2016 at 15:16.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 05-12-2016 , 07:23   Re: CSGO: How to change to specific maps at end of each match
Reply With Quote #2

CSGO does not use maplist files. Do you not vote for next map? have you disabled all SM map management plugins? and is print_mapgroup_sv in server console showing your correct workshop collection?
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 05-12-2016 , 18:11   Re: CSGO: How to change to specific maps at end of each match
Reply With Quote #3

If you have the mapchooser/nextmap plugins they will overwrite the game's setting of the next map via workshop collection. In that case either remove those plugins or update mapcycle.txt to be in sync with the collection.