nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-19-2013 , 21:04   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #11

Great!!!!
Hope to see this plugin to be loved
Old 01-28-2014 , 14:12   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #12

Mods used to have this functionality built-in, and I'd like to see it re-implemented if at all possible.

Please have this be setup so that you have two variables, each of which may be disabled. If BOTH are enabled, one needs to be setup to override the other.

1 for team damage (which could be disabled, as I would never ever use this feature)
1 for team kills (this is what I'd use on a FF=ON server)

1) Let the person who was Team-Killed decide if they want to TK-Punish, or Forgive (2 menu options)

2) if they decide to Punish, give them a list of menu options for punishment....

Punishment menu should be tiered, whether for total team-damage, or total TK's
for example, if the person only has 1 TK (or 100 team damage), menu options are A & B
if the person has 2 TKs (or 200 team damage), menu options are A-D
if the person has 3 TKs (or 300 team damage), menu options are A-G

If you could code the plugin in such a way that it is configurable by us, the plugin will be more successful, as we all have different opinions of what level 1,2,3,etc should be. Some people will want the entire menu available after only 1 TK, some won't.

Some server admins will want an auto-TK punish feature. If this feature is enabled, the plugin should randomly choose which punishment to use based on the tier of TK/dmg they're at...so randomly choose A/B, or A-D, or A-G.

There are many features built into SourceMod already that can be used for punishment...slay, slap (x=? times), beacon, freeze, ignite, timebomb, drug, slow, blind.

Other features could be bury (teleport the player a few clicks down into the ground so they can't move), jail (teleport the player to a predefined point in the map where they are stuck, like behind the garage door by T spawn in de_dust2...this feature would likely only work with the standard maps unless you're gung-ho to do it for common custom maps too), chicken (turn them into the chicken model, only able to peck=knife players), steal their weapons (to be used by the TK'd player when they next spawn)

Anybody have other ideas that might work?

If you can get a well-functioning TK plugin for CSGO I will gladly donate to support your efforts.

There've been many anti-TK plugins in the past, so there might be working code still available for use...maybe not (i'm not a coder)

places to look:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=714326
(same post, but claimed to have CSGO support - currently not working) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=592

Last edited by Achenar459; 01-28-2014 at 14:30. Reason: added content
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-09-2016 , 05:10   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #13

Any update ?
Old 01-16-2017 , 21:53   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #14

This exists somewhere, can't find it anymore
Old 08-18-2017 , 04:35   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #15

please it's been years already ^^ still looking for this
Old 08-18-2017 , 11:46   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #16

I can most likely do this when I get home. Should be in around 6 hours or so.
zperkitny
Old 09-01-2017 , 08:08   Re: CSGO - team kill manager
Reply With Quote #17

I implemented what Achenar249 asked for, excluding the two convars for switching between team damage and team kills. I just simply went with team kills, I've also implemented five different punishments. I'm quite tired right now, but the link is here: https://github.com/ZachPerkitny/csgo-team-kill-manager. If there are any bugs, or you want me to add any new punishments or features, just let me know.