Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill

Post New Thread Reply   

SOBgaming
Old 11-06-2016 , 10:03   [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys, wanted to know if plugins like that existed for CS:GO and if I hopefully suck at seaching:

• A plugin that allows you to type !respawn X times per round (ways to give respawn tokens) during the first X minutes.
  • A plugin that will grant X life (and armor?) on kill, if you're at 100hp you'd actually be at 115hp let's say, I know this existed in CS:S but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by SOBgaming; 11-06-2016 at 10:04.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-06-2016 , 13:24   Re: [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #2

Here you go
Respawn: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=234697
If there's an issue, let the author know or I can fix it.
I couldn't find an award plugin for CS:GO specifically so I made one.
Test it out and let me know of any issues, I'll fix them and will release the plugin if it's good enough.
Attached below.

Edit: Released publicly
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2468543

Last edited by Maxximou5; 11-07-2016 at 18:18. Reason: Updated
SOBgaming
Old 11-06-2016 , 20:16   Re: [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #3

Thanks a lot, !respawn works great but I'll need to add something to check for roundtime and killrewards works but nothing seems to get printed to chat.

Last edited by SOBgaming; 11-06-2016 at 20:22.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-06-2016 , 21:21   Re: [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #4

I never got to actually test it, just threw it all together. I'll test it tonight and will update it with any fixes.
As for the roundtime, you want something so after a period of time someone can't repawn or only after a period of time they can start respawning?

EDIT: I've tested it now, and I've uploaded an updated version of the plugin with the needed fixes. It's working properly for me, make sure you have the translation file added and if you're compiling it yourself, use the correct csgocolors.inc.

Last edited by Maxximou5; 11-06-2016 at 22:25. Reason: Update
SOBgaming
Old 11-07-2016 , 08:35   Re: [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
I never got to actually test it, just threw it all together. I'll test it tonight and will update it with any fixes.
As for the roundtime, you want something so after a period of time someone can't repawn or only after a period of time they can start respawning?

EDIT: I've tested it now, and I've uploaded an updated version of the plugin with the needed fixes. It's working properly for me, make sure you have the translation file added and if you're compiling it yourself, use the correct csgocolors.inc.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what I forgot, and for the respawn I meant the opposite, like after a certain period of time they can't respawn anymore!
Thanks again man, much appreciated!

Edit: There's something wrong with the messages (ie: "+5 HP & +13500620 AP for killing an enemy (knife).")
Another one: +12845250 HP & +13238472 AP for killing an enemy.

Last edited by SOBgaming; 11-07-2016 at 18:46.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-07-2016 , 20:56   Re: [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #6

I've made the fixes for the plugin, you can check it out here. Thanks for testing it!
There's also this version of a respawn plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1777154

I also made my own, if you wish to test it out, message me.
Since there's a ton of these plugins I won't release it on anything other than GitHub.
SOBgaming
Old 11-10-2016 , 20:46   Re: [CS:GO] !respawn (with conditions) and health on kill
Reply With Quote #7

Sure I'd be glad to test it out, will also test the new killrewards plugin when I get a chance and let you know!